PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's entries not make it?

pwolf66
November 26th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Just wondering because my entry that I mailed on 12 Nov did not seem to make it. I'm hoping that I can still swim the meet but as of right now, I don't know.

The Fortress
November 26th, 2007, 06:55 PM
That really stinks! :cry: Oddly, I checked today and it appears my entry form for the NE Champs also has been lost. Given that I have non-refundable hotel/airfare, it's a bit troubling. That's the first time that's ever happened to me though ... All you can do is check with the meet director.

jim clemmons
November 26th, 2007, 07:09 PM
You should start the process right now. Don't wait.

SCM Colonies Zone Champ Psych/Heat Sheets
Psych Sheets & Heat Sheets
This information is subject to changes and corrections until 5pm, Thursday December 6th. If you find any errors, please call (732) 790-0805 or e-mail us as soon as possible.

Page last updated Nov 26th 2007 4:18pm

pwolf66
November 26th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Trust me. As soon as I saw that my name was missing I started the full court press :-)

Fort: Good luck with that. Try looking at the competition section. The email address for the NE meet is listed there. I'll also message it to you on FB.

some_girl
November 26th, 2007, 09:42 PM
That really stinks! :cry: Oddly, I checked today and it appears my entry form for the NE Champs also has been lost. Given that I have non-refundable hotel/airfare, it's a bit troubling. That's the first time that's ever happened to me though ... All you can do is check with the meet director.

You're totally on there. Look again.

SwimStud
November 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM

But more importantly, I am on there! Let the smack talking begin...SG are you going to swim the 50FR holding that sandbag or are you going to drop it as you get on the block?

;)

I didn't see you on there Paul...hope you can sort it out!

The Fortress
November 26th, 2007, 10:09 PM

What?! Do they have me swimming with the Red Sox?! I'm not listed under my team name ... I'll go check again. Thanks.

SS: My big goal for the meet is to swim the 100 fly in SCM for the first time EVAR and to win the 50 breast. LOL. It would also be nice to meet the sandbagger. (Although I added 2 seconds in the 100 back to account for my abject inability to swim back to back events with any frequency or success.)

pwolf66
November 27th, 2007, 11:35 AM
It might be time for you to see the eye doctor again. I don't think your prescription is working anymore. You are DEFINATELY listed :-)

The Fortress
November 27th, 2007, 11:48 AM
It might be time for you to see the eye doctor again. I don't think your prescription is working anymore. You are DEFINATELY listed :-)

I found myself, just not in the place I thought I'd be. lol. Apparently there is a "find" button too. Although, oddly, the meet director emailed me back and agreed I wasn't listed ... I guess he needs an eye doc too. I'm blaming it on the fact that I was over-exposed to dogs over the holidays and my eyes are freaking out.

Colonies looks like a pretty well attended meet. Are you gridging?