PDA

View Full Version : Snowflakes on website

Peter Cruise
December 16th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Anyone notice the seasonal snowflakes falling down when you enter the forums? At first I thought 'How cute, Jim must have time on his hands...' then, I felt drawn to the idea that these flakes were advancing tetris-like down the screen...might they be interactive? Sometimes when you click on a few nothing happens, sometimes they disappear and sometimes you connect to website dynamicdrive.com. Truly! What gives?

Michael Leather
December 16th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Snowflakes?

I don't see any snowflakes.

Maybe they're only visible in Canada. :canada:

ensignada
December 16th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Anyone notice the seasonal snowflakes falling down when you enter the forums? At first I thought 'How cute, Jim must have time on his hands...'

LOL I thought the same thing, Peter. But very festive, Jim. I am really looking forward to the falling hearts on Valentine's Day, skulls on Halloween and turkeys on Thanksgiving.

I like the new smileys too...

Spazz Hands
December 16th, 2007, 08:05 PM
They can't be snowflakes, they are all the same!

3strokes
December 16th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Snowflakes?

I don't see any snowflakes.

Maybe they're only visible in Canada. :canada:

Quite possibly true. I'm seeing them now. On my monitor screen
and outside my window (they're predicting half a metre by tomorrow).

:canada:

osterber
December 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM
I wish they would stop. :-) I don't like random things floating around my web browser windows. It's not much different than those flash advertisements that take over your screen and you can't get rid of.

-Rick

ande
December 17th, 2007, 12:41 PM
i noticed a few white specks floating trhought the blue

Anyone notice the seasonal snowflakes falling down when you enter the forums? At first I thought 'How cute, Jim must have time on his hands...' then, I felt drawn to the idea that these flakes were advancing tetris-like down the screen...might they be interactive? Sometimes when you click on a few nothing happens, sometimes they disappear and sometimes you connect to website dynamicdrive.com. Truly! What gives?

thewookiee
December 17th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I wish they would stop. :-) I don't like random things floating around my web browser windows. It's not much different than those flash advertisements that take over your screen and you can't get rid of.

-Rick

Second this idea. I like the real ones...not these. They are a bit annoying.

Slowswim
December 17th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I like them. A nice touch for the holidays. I just hope they're long gone by spring.

Rob Copeland
December 17th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Snowflakes?Please stop trying to catch these snowflakes on your tongue.:shakeshead:

SwimStud
December 17th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Please stop trying to catch these snowflakes on your tongue.:shakeshead:

I triple dog dare you to lick the :canada:

swim4me
December 17th, 2007, 08:32 PM
They are a bit annoying, but I live in South Texas and with no ski trip planned for this year, they may be the only snow I get to see anytime soon.:wine:

craiglll@yahoo.com
December 17th, 2007, 10:10 PM
LOL I thought the same thing, Peter. But very festive, Jim. I am really looking forward to the falling hearts on Valentine's Day, skulls on Halloween and turkeys on Thanksgiving.

I like the new smileys too...

Waht about skulls on halloween?