Grinch:mad:

thewookiee
December 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Please...please make them disappear...they are annoying

Brian Stack
December 17th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Oh please oh please make them go away!

-Rick

Are you talking about the ten little flakes that drift, down the page then disappear, or the huge piles outside your window that refuse to disappear?
I've got to go find my "I survived the Blizzard of '78" t-shirt. Ah, memories.

shark
December 18th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Are you talking about the ten little flakes that drift, down the page then disappear, or the huge piles outside your window that refuse to disappear?
I've got to go find my "I survived the Blizzard of '78" t-shirt. Ah, memories.

'78. We had drifts that covered the front of our house all the way to the roof. We had to walk out the back door and shovel from outside to in. The pile was so tall that you could step down from it onto the roof of our house. It happened on a Thursday and we got out of school for the entire next week. Being young, I hallowed out the pile into a series of rooms and caves. One central with 8 rooms all connected with tunnels, looked like a wheel. My friends and I then built a fort in front of it and stockpiled snowballs. After we finally got back to school, The Junior High School got out daily before the High School, so my friends and I would run home for the daily snowball war. After we pegged the big kids with the snowballs, they would rush us only to find us gone, through the tunnels all the way to the back of the house where we would go inside and laugh at them from the front window. True story.

Oh, to have 10 inches of snow with hurricane force winds.

Keep the snowflakes.

craiglll@yahoo.com
December 29th, 2007, 05:21 PM
The flakes are getting very annoying!

Ian
December 31st, 2007, 09:12 AM
I agree.

irishpolarbear
December 31st, 2007, 10:05 AM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!