View Full Version : Pan-Am swimmers must return medals

Leonard Jansen
December 20th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Sad...

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-Pan-Ams-Doping.html?ref=othersports

-LBJ

fanstone
December 20th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Well, finally something is being done! Maybe the Summer Olympics will take the cue and start doing the same. But there will be problems. For instance, the silver medal in one of Marion Jones' gold is also suspect of doping, the Greek girl. The relay teams is also hard to judge. This girl Gusmão is yet denying any wrong doing. She and her coach. There is some backstage bickering and fighting going on. Her coach alleges she got that big from sheer weight lifting. I think I'll try some of that next year. billy fanstone

Rob Copeland
December 20th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Her coach alleges she got that big from sheer weight lifting. I think I'll try some of that next year. billy fanstone
:whiteflag::whiteflag:

fanstone
December 20th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Hey Rob, guess I'll have to work HARD to get close to what she has now. (and I did do some weight lifting in Brainerd in the 60s). Can you imagine taking something and getting that big, even with the weights? I would be scared, but maybe her drive was stronger or whatever...billy fanstone

Karen Duggan
December 21st, 2007, 12:55 PM
That picture is just gross.

It's SO obvious that that is not natural, for a female anyway. I've seen big guns (biceps) on female swimmers, but not the chest, etc. like on this chick. She's a man! Honestly, even female body builders don't look manly like she does- they are just very well-defined, and cut, but you can tell they are still "chicks". This one's turned into a rooster for sure. And I bet she crows differently too :lmao:

craiglll@yahoo.com
December 21st, 2007, 04:13 PM
That picture is just gross.

It's SO obvious that that is not natural, for a female anyway. I've seen big guns (biceps) on female swimmers, but not the chest, etc. like on this chick. She's a man! Honestly, even female body builders don't look manly like she does- they are just very well-defined, and cut, but you can tell they are still "chicks". This one's turned into a rooster for sure. And I bet she crows differently too :lmao:

I know some young girls in high school who have big guns and shoulders. They tend to have very bad posture wiht shoulders rounded to the front. Isn't it because of poorly developed back muscles that obviously aren't he case here. the girls coach at tmy old high school told me that he tries to get them to do more back stroke. These muscles aren't from that.

Leonard Jansen
December 21st, 2007, 04:27 PM
Honestly, even female body builders don't look manly like she does- they are just very well-defined, and cut, but you can tell they are still "chicks".

Trying googling for pix of female bodybuilders and I think you will find pix that make this look like Miss Universe. Wear arc-weilding glasses or you will suffer permanent eye damage.

-LBJ