PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Christmas gift ideas...

nancytris
December 26th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I am starting my list early -- well, I do that every year -- and want to collect gift ideas for many of my active friends and family. Of course, I need my own list to ask for gifts from as well ;)

This list could include non-activity ideas as well for those more inclined to be spectators or potatoes:yawn:

This year I received a very special Under Armor jacket that is both waterproof AND wndproof. I went out walking yesterday to test it out in the wind and rain that is oh so common here, I LOVE my new jacket.:bouncing:

Last year I received my SwimP3 and love that as well.

Any ideas out there?? Any special thing you have received or given that seems pretty special -- or functional? Or wishes that were not recognized that you may still be wishing for?

Happy Holidays all...

ALM
December 26th, 2007, 12:49 PM
www.fishnflush.com

Ripple
December 26th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I got my better half a better quality snorkel tube and a gift certificate for snorkel lessons at a local dive shop so that he won't be so nervous about it when we do it on our winter vacations. He got me a gift certificate for the sewing machine dealership that I deal with, to buy even more presser feet with. (New machine = more cool toys to buy. :bouncing:)
For the two of us, a Real Rides cycle training dvd, which was apparently filmed with a "helmet cam" on the roads around Penticton B.C. We ride along with this thing and apart from the honkin' great huge countdown timer that blots out the sky on the upper right hand corner of the t.v. screen, it's almost like riding outdoors.

nancytris
December 28th, 2007, 06:36 PM
www.fishnflush.com

ohmigosh!! This is quite intriguing!!!!:lmao:

SwimStud
December 28th, 2007, 10:07 PM
www.fishnflush.com (http://www.fishnflush.com)

Sadly the amount of water the fish have to swim in is minimal..the only fish that would be suitable for such a small tank would be a Betta...

Goldfish need at least 10 gallons each beacause they're swimming poop machines...

Blackbeard's Peg
December 30th, 2007, 12:46 AM
www.fishnflush.com

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!