Blog Comments

Great job Rick and thank you very much! You inspire me!
    Thanks, Rick!
    Enjoyed the blog Rick and will miss your posts. Good luck going forward for you, the sharks, and Dave.
    Wow, that's incredible! Great job. You couldn't do just two more to make it an even 1800?
    Dave has a tough act to follow Coach Rick!!! We will sure miss you! 😍💖👍Thank goodness you will still be swimming with us
    I am heading to Olympic Trials tomorrow so won't be posting until next week.
    #jealous #VERYjealous
    Great stuff!
    Good wishes Sarasota Rick! Have a safe and fun trip.
    Good luck in Canada!
    Hi, Rick- This is Pat's sister, Kelly, who swam with your group last week. Thanks so much for including us and for the great workouts. We really appreciate you letting us join you! Thanks, again!
    Kelly Dippold
    Rick, it is time to move into 2014!
    Sprint workouts are good for "some" swimmers competing in 100 yard/meter events and shorter. Swimmers going 50 to 500 benefit from the regular standard shark workouts. The standard shark workout has speed sets, along with kicking, pulling and aerobic training and more.
    Sprint workouts are good for "some" swimmers competing in 100 yard/meter events and shorter. Swimmers going 50 to 500 benefit from the regular standard shark workouts. The standard shark workout has speed sets, along with kicking, pulling and aerobic training and more.
    Sheriff, it is good that u separate sprinters from the distance and swamp swimmers..I think it may be good throughout the whole season and not just at taper time..outlaw
    Reminder..Thursday is Tom Verth turn to bring breakfast to all guy swimmers..we would like oatmeal,waffles,turkey bacon and protein drink and fruit....as soon as warm down is complete...thank you shark team
    Looking forward to the 25s ...thanks
    I am hoping you mean SCY not LCM! Though I have no doubt you could still make 61 x 100 of either type on 1:30, which would be challenging to us younger oldsters.
    Nice, varied workout. I needed something like this to shake things up a bit - thanks!
    So, a HalfTatz+1 translates to 5100?
    I used to live in St. Pete! MAN how I miss the sunny warm days of FL, and the beautiful outdoor pools... Say hi to the sun for me!

ps.. nice swim.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast