Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    That's it? You are in too good of shape for a master.
    on a better day I may have been able to finish it, but I am just way broken down right now!
    (no thanks PWB, that set is rough)
    That's it? You are in too good of shape for a master.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Was the crossfit before or after the swims?

Glad you liked the set
    Crossfit was afterwards, but I still hurt (second day pain is always the worst) from Tuesday's Crossfit. I can honestly say I would not have finished the set as written had I the time. All that LCM fly is brutal. But, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back." I just need to be a bit fresher (mentally I was prepped...I have sat at the computer and read over that set and visualized it for the past 4 days!).
    Was the crossfit before or after the swims?

Glad you liked the set
    Excellent times in both events! A lot of swimming today, too - great job.
    Thanks but I should have been better. Bad last 75. I basically trained through the meet and haven't been racing well. However, I came here wanting to win something, and I did, so I guess the meet is a success!
    That's good 200 FLy swim. Did you split it well?
    Thank you!
    Congrats National champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin S
    My events for nationals are all 200 and up save for the 100 breast! I can't drop my yardage too much, so I just added in a little speed :P
    My events for Canadian Nats are all long stuff as well, but I'm not able to swim as much yardage as you do. I'm limited to an hour or less, and just make do with what I can. 3500 is a good average for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    &

just don't go together...
    My events for nationals are all 200 and up save for the 100 breast! I can't drop my yardage too much, so I just added in a little speed :P
    (pseudo-taper)
    &
    Total: 5300
    just don't go together...
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011