View RSS Feed

Mic Poole

1. Horsetooth Open Water Swim Race - Aug 15, 2010

The Horsetooth Open Water race is in Fort Collins, Colorado; this race is very popular one because it's a beautiful area of where the lake in radius of mountains. The race has 2.4 Miles and 10K events.

As for me, I did do 2.4 Miles. I hope I would spot my personal time of under 59 minutes, but when I finished the line, I took a look at the time clock. I am not satisfied with my time of 1:04.52. I am not alone who swam slower. Almost everyone else swam slower than their best personal times in the past. I will do it again next year, but I made a commitment to do 10K on August 14, 2011.

In my weebly blog, I wrote a new post including a video regarding this Horsetooth race. Here my website is:

http://www.mickipoole.weebly.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Inspirational quote

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:

The water is your friend.... you don't have to fight with water, just share the same spirit as the water, and it will help you move.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. AQUAMAN Swim Series in Colorado - Final Race 2 Mile

There were 15 women overall in 2 Mile Event on Tuesday night August 3rd. I didn't realize that there were 6 of 15 women including me who swam in the hot competition within 2 minutes apart. I made it and checked my personal time, it is 46.51. That time is not the best one but at least I did very well.

After that, I would be going to practice swimming - long distance for my next open water race - which is the Horsetooth Reservoir 2 Mile event for August 15th.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AQUAMAN Swim Series in Colorado

I'm very glad, I decided to join the Aquaman Swim race for 6 weeks from June 29th to August 3rd. For now, I'm in 1st place of all woman swimmers in 2-Mile Event with the highest points, but it's not over yet. There is one more race left on Tuesday night August 3rd. I'm nervous and thinking positive.

I LOVE good challenge with good swimmers for FUN!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Tough Experience in Sport

Please check my official website with regarding my story....

http://mickipoole.weebly.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized