Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by gdanner
    Good luck at the meet this weekend. Hope the kid is doin better!
    Thank you!
    showing snow is good cross training unless you have a machine do it.
    Good luck at the meet this weekend. Hope the kid is doin better!
    Thank you to everyone...and yes Tom, thankfully the meet is local this weekend. If it were out of town, I'd bag it, but since it's two miles away, I guess I have to suffer through a 1650...
    Very good news!
    Glad to hear you are headed back home.
    Great news! Plus, at least, this weekend's meet is local with all things considered.
    Glad that your son's situation has stabilized! It should feel good to return to your normal routine.
    This is great news! (Note, I instinctively looked for the "like" button under your post. I'm too used to facebook!)
    Great news! Hope he stays well....and you're able to train, and compete in the meet this weekend!
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy
    My gym is open

I earned bonus points today for getting a flat tire on my bicycle in a snowstorm. (and yes it was a real snowstorm when I got the flat)
    I hope you had to push your bike uphill both ways.
    My gym is open

I earned bonus points today for getting a flat tire on my bicycle in a snowstorm. (and yes it was a real snowstorm when I got the flat)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Glad you're running into pals on deck and finding people to train with.
    It is nice to have places to swim when you're in different areas. The trouble is that Seattle is scared to death of the snow, and they're closing down EVERYTHING for 1 -2 inches of snow!! I'm going to watch the websites of the various places in town to see if anything opens up. I may have to go with the 90 degree 10 yard long therapy pool here at the hospital. Eewwwww...

Start your pool list now ... I hit pool #67 tonight
    My training pool list is at 7, but my competition pool list is about 26 or so.
    Glad you're running into pals on deck and finding people to train with.

Start your pool list now ... I hit pool #67 tonight
    No he was not there. I would've recognized him.
    Was Brian Wisniewski there?

We've actually got seven Husky Masters swimmers signed up for the Anacortes meet!
    Updated January 16th, 2012 at 01:28 PM by knelson
    The team there has a fast group of training guys too. It was actually fun to swim with them. I asked them if they ever compete, and one said he used to the the National Meet only for a while, but that's about it.
    Glad you were able to make it. It's weird I haven't been there in nearly a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    Good to hear there's some progress, James.

Be careful driving today with all the Seattle drivers who freak when they see a snowflake or two!
    Tell me about it!!

I'm going to head over to UW now (I'm wearing my WSU ball cap as well), to joing the Husky Masters team for the Sunday swim. Should be fun.