Blog Comments

Great photo. Some of the photos you put up here look like they could be submitted to a magazine or someplace.

Just looked at meet results page and saw I got DQ'd in the 100 IM up in Williston. Dang!

Good swim last night. (Shoulder says take it a little easier next time, though.)
    Cool, the Cheers bar. I've been past it a bunch but never stopped. And a Sox game - great weekend Mike.
    You are supposed to work on the foundation before you put up the addition, I think.
    I agree with you, Greg - that board is pretty sweet! Here is a pic that Rebecca took during the 100 free - your start was strong!

Thanks for putting on another good one, Mike. And those few little delays were a minuscule price to pay for how cool it was to have that scoreboard right there with our times on it.
    Thanks guys. Our mini meet have a tough time getting over 25 in this neck of the woods. Adding some pictures to the post now.
    'glad the meet went on as scheduled. Too many meets get cancelled when there aren't a lot of entries.
    Glad you got the meet in Mike and it went smoothly. Nice times in the 2IM and 1Free.
    Hope all is going well. Weather down here in NJ isn't good, but not bad enough to prevent a meet. Good luck with your swims too.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    You should be able to get some turnout from the Albany, Saratoga Springs, NY areas.
    I have received a few entries but am hoping from more since the it's only around an hour drive to our pool. ADMS just redid their webpage...they have graciously added our event the past few years but it didn't make the transition this year.
    Glad, I am not the only dealing with turnout for an upcoming Masters Meet. I am hoping with last minute signups for ours. You should be able to get some turnout from the Albany, Saratoga Springs, NY areas.
    entry # 12 is on its way...
    you guys will be the "class" of the NE with all of that stylin. recover soon!
    Thanks guys. I haven't been able to do the "regular" events at this meet in a few years, so it was great to settle in for a couple of days and put forth some great efforts.
    Great swims Mike. Congratulations on all those best times.
    nice going Mike! You mean my best 200 fly time so far this year! Again, great job.
    Thanks guys! I was really pleased with the meet and the chance to get back to a fun pool for some racing. It really helps me to have a goal to train for, and I will keep the 2fly on the list
    Way to go Mike!
    Nice bunch of swims, Mike - congrats! Your hard work in practice time sure payed off in those personal and Master's best times. Thanks for spreading the inspiration!
    I only ever swam in that cool pool for one meet, way back in the early 80s. Thanks for the photo reminder as it brought back some good memories.

It looks like you had an awesome weekend of racing, esp. that lifetime best in the 100 IM. Judging by the way you swam and split your 200 fly, I think you've got an easily sub 2:15 race if you can swim that earlier in a meet.
    Thanks Tom! You too on Sunday.
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast