Blog Comments

Nice swim, Mike!
    Have a great time immersing yourself in that galaxy far, far away, but do not forget one very important thing: Have a Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!
    cool ankle board!
    I'll share it with my PT's at work (I'm an OT)
    Hope you don't mind, Tim

Pain is nearly gone, no more crunching, and the clicking only happens on stairs, so the knee is doing much better. I've used something as you've described at PT, where i would squat and the therapist tosses a ball to me (kind of like goalie training in my youth). I do balance on the board, moving to various squat positions to engage the quads specifically. A tiring workout!
    haha, so you've already renamed me as TxTimm?
    that looks like a good set, and I like the way you varied things up.

do you balance your feet on that board?
    reminds me of something I've seen at the gym, kind of a half ball. I've seen people use it in all sorts of ways, just standing, some lifting while standing, etc.
    hope your recovery is going well!
    I was chuckling the next morning thinking about us trying to get through the 12 Days of Christmas with the lifeguard supplying us with the correct lines off of her cell phone! Good, fun workout. Have a Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year...
    Thanks Greg - will do
    That's awesome Preston got accepted to Cleveland! Please give him my congratulations and also Happy Birthday wishes.
    That reminds me to get over to IKEA one of these days.
    Agree, that's an amazing picture! Thanks for sharing
    That's a striking picture!
    Thanks Stewart. This was a particularly beautiful year for foliage - lots of brilliant colors
    Beautiful picture. I miss New England.
    One of the camp guys was on the ground and provided counter-weight for us as we climbed the wall. It was a blast!
    nice free rock climbing wall?
    The only thing I feel like I'm pushing these days is old age!
    Gorgeous shot of Searsburg Reservoir, but makes me shiver!
    I am so jealous of the lake action you have easy access to!
    Thanks Karl, it was a fun event for my first Nationals. I was pleased with my swims and enjoyed meeting many from the blogs.

I am not yet ordained, but a temporary officiant which is allowable under Vermont law (kinda like a fill in justice of the peace). I was able to work with a pastor friend to plan a special ceremony
    Hey, I just saw your posts from Nationals. Nice swims! (I was on vacation and didn't read the blogs for a while.) The 400 IM and 200 back on the same day, yikes that had to hurt. I like how you sneaked a fast 50 in between the two.
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast