Blog Comments

A future Pollock? I love the picture.
    Great way to add some fun and variety to our practice - and still give us a good workout!

Congrats on finishing the tiling. You must be a certified expert by now.
    What a fun idea!
    Yeah, who knew?
    All the cool kids will be in Bennington on 4/26!
    That latest email from NEM listing the upcoming meets suddenly makes little ole' Vermont look like a swimming powerhouse! Which, of course, it is.
    Nice swim! Thanks for warming the pool up for me for this weekend!
    Thanks, guys! It was blessed to be able to squeeze a swim in during the trip (not to mention myself in that suit ), and to finish much faster than I anticipated. I love Boston!
    Updated March 19th, 2014 at 02:37 PM by rxleakem
    Awesome swim and terrific blog post. I especially enjoyed the description of the race. Congrats on a great time.
    Awesome swim! I am jealous of your Boston jaunt - I lived there for five years before I moved here and loved it but I haven't been back yet.
    Nice job Mike!!!
    Hey nice going Mike!!! If you were hoping to go under 20:00, you must be psyched. Very steady on those spits, too.

On a very odd side-note, I coincidentally had Schnitzel for dinner sat. night as well. (Also, since we didn't have very good luck with the "stopwatch workout" you left for our master's practice, we came fairly close to your yardage for the day as well.)

But mainly: Congrats on another great swim!
    Thanks, guys. Those times are all close to taper PBs from a couple of years ago, so I am excited.
    I agree, that is a great 200 Back time.
    Nice 200 back time.
    Always great (and educational) to watch you racing, making those amazing times look so easy. Thanks again for doing the driving, being encouraging as ever, and helping me strategize that 200. Even if I wasn't quite able to carry it out, having a plan in mind going into it helped steady my nerves - which is probably more than half the battle. Looking forward to our meet in Benn. next month!
    Great meet. Congratulations.
    Thanks, guys. The house was built in 1880, and has done a great job with all the snow thrown at it over the years! I am blessed to live a block from the pool, so as long as it is open and I'm available, a quick walk and then I can splash!
    Your house is similar to my house, I'm sure they're built around the same time (mine is 1922). But I'm glad yours has more snow than mine.
    What a pretty home. Good for you for getting out in this mess and still making a workout.
    Hope you recover quickly and feel better soon!
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast