Blog Comments

Gosh no, I'm a sprinter now! I did a 200 free and 200 back at Nationals and a 200 breast at a meet the month before but that's way out of the quarter time frame unfortunately.
    I only have the 2free to complete this round. These distance swims should be right up your lane, er, alley. I dropped a 2breast durning a set of 100s repeats so you'll be able to squeak in all the events with a little planning.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxleakem
    Haha, thanks Jeff. Now if I can catch you in the virtual swim league
    Ugh... you reminded me... I haven't done any of the events for this quarter, that ends on Monday.
    Haha, thanks Jeff. Now if I can catch you in the virtual swim league
    I greatly respect your usage of the Oxford comma.
    Nothing planned Tim. I might do a longer swim on my own at a nearby reservoir (4 or 5 miles). And there's a new OW swim in NH that I might squeeze in if I can get the day off from work. Still trying to maintain
    Sounds like a great, "mini-meet," for you, especially that 100 free!

Are you doing any big o/w events this year?
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll get some more swimming in heading into March!
    Nice shots. Those old lighthouses are great!
    Thanks for the photo uploads. They always seem to add to the blog
    Sounds like a great day!
    Thanks for coming out to our meet! We couldn't get people in the area to come. We still had a decent turnout and everyone had a good time who came.
    Thanks Tom. I'm trying to make it happen. Maybe Sojerz and some other Philly area folks will make it out as well
    Here is the meet in our area if you are visiting your daughter that weekend,

https://www.clubassistant.com/club/m...2316&smid=8838
    Quote Originally Posted by sickfish
    1. What's the Monument Kick Sprint?
    2. I hope you do this meet again next year - I'd love to race in VT again.
    The Monument Kick is just like a tombstone kick, where you hold the kickboard at a right angle to the ceiling, pointing up. A fun 25.

It would be great to have you swim with us up this way, sick. It'll be like the good old days!
    1. What's the Monument Kick Sprint?
    2. I hope you do this meet again next year - I'd love to race in VT again.
    You actually got in a plug for the Master's team-nice going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojerz
    Nice pic Mike -
    Totally agree. Beautiful colors. I'm in the Poconos this week and they're just getting the hints of the reds in the leaves.
    Nice pic Mike - looks like you are a good 2 weeks ahead of us in NJ. The August "scorched earth" maybe slowed things down here and it stayed pretty warm through September too.
    Thanks, Sojerz. It's been good getting back into the pool, if for no other reason than personal sanity! haha
Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast