Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin S
    You mean 20:34? Don't sell yourself short, bro.
    Fixed it. Thanks man!
    You mean 20:34? Don't sell yourself short, bro.
    Haha, didn't you see my post about the delorean over in the nsr forum? Opps, I fixed it...oxygen hadn't returned to my brain I guess
    I don’t get it. Your workout is titled 1/6/19. Did you travel backwards in time one day to post it here? How is this possible? Where were you able to obtain a flux capacitor (I haven’t been able to find one)?
    haha thanks guys. Still dealing with a minor bum shoulder but am trying to get other cross training to keep endurance up. I find that a good drop taper and higher intensity stuff helps me find some speed for the meets
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    You've never seen rxleakem swim! He's fast, and evidently just needs a small amount of maintenance swimming to keep that level of fitness. Imagine how much faster he'd be if he got in more!
    It's scary is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    Wait, what, you trained 111 miles last year and "had some good swims at meets"?
    I trained 200 miles last year (my lowest in many years) and going to a meet was just unthinkable. How the heck can you you race, and do *well*, on that volume?
    You've never seen rxleakem swim! He's fast, and evidently just needs a small amount of maintenance swimming to keep that level of fitness. Imagine how much faster he'd be if he got in more!
    Wait, what, you trained 111 miles last year and "had some good swims at meets"?
    I trained 200 miles last year (my lowest in many years) and going to a meet was just unthinkable. How the heck can you you race, and do *well*, on that volume?
    Gosh no, I'm a sprinter now! I did a 200 free and 200 back at Nationals and a 200 breast at a meet the month before but that's way out of the quarter time frame unfortunately.
    I only have the 2free to complete this round. These distance swims should be right up your lane, er, alley. I dropped a 2breast durning a set of 100s repeats so you'll be able to squeak in all the events with a little planning.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxleakem
    Haha, thanks Jeff. Now if I can catch you in the virtual swim league
    Ugh... you reminded me... I haven't done any of the events for this quarter, that ends on Monday.
    Haha, thanks Jeff. Now if I can catch you in the virtual swim league
    I greatly respect your usage of the Oxford comma.
    Nothing planned Tim. I might do a longer swim on my own at a nearby reservoir (4 or 5 miles). And there's a new OW swim in NH that I might squeeze in if I can get the day off from work. Still trying to maintain
    Sounds like a great, "mini-meet," for you, especially that 100 free!

Are you doing any big o/w events this year?
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll get some more swimming in heading into March!
    Nice shots. Those old lighthouses are great!
    Thanks for the photo uploads. They always seem to add to the blog
    Sounds like a great day!
    Thanks for coming out to our meet! We couldn't get people in the area to come. We still had a decent turnout and everyone had a good time who came.
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast