View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

My wife and kids motivated me to get my big belly back into the pool after buying a pair of SwiMP3's for Christmas in 2008. I focused on swimming the Peaks To Portland (Maine) 2.4 mile swim in July, 2010, and have added meets and consistent training since then. I mostly swim on my own because I am only able to get together with the local Master's workout group a couple of times a month. I love the backstroke and short free events, and I have a newly discovered fondness for Open Water, having completed my first 10K in Sept '11 and 10 mile in July '12.

My faith in Christ sees me through the exhausting practices and long hours driving to competitions (well, everything day by day, actually), and helps to keep me grounded in the knowledge that the events are only to give me feedback on how my training is progressing. If you're interested, just ask.

------
Check out my swimmer info page here.

1. Workout 05/16/14: morning

by , May 16th, 2014 at 09:59 AM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    200 Fr/200 IM drill
    400 Shark Swim

200 Fr

4 x 100 on 1:25 (75 Fr/25 Bk)
    4 x 50 (25 Fr DPS/25 IMO Fast)

200 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/1800 yds/35 min)
    -------------------------------

In before work.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  2. Workout 05/14/14: morning

by , May 14th, 2014 at 09:36 AM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Nice dip this morning after dropping kiddos off at school:

200 Fr/200 Bk/200 IM drill

2 x (with snorkel)
    - 100 Kick, 100 AP, 100 Pull

3 x
    -200 on 2:45 (did free with a 50 back in the middle)
    - 4 x 50 on :50 (mixed in strokes)

100 IM drill easy and out
    (Solo/Rec/2500 yds/50 min)
    --------------------------------

I had been taking it easy at the pool over the past few months and decided to get back into training. I'm hoping to get in an OW session tomorrow, as long as the air temps get into the mid-70's as forecasted. All depends on how cold Lake Paren is
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  3. Workout 05/12/14: morning

by , May 12th, 2014 at 09:49 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    2 x (50 kick, 100 pull, 200 AP)

100 Fr/150 Fr/100 Bk/150 Fr/100 Fr/150 FR

100 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/2150 yds/40 min)
    ---------------------------------

I had a different main set in mind, but traffic derailed those plans. I may not be able to touch my toes, but I can be flexible.

Overheard at Men's Breakfast this past weekend:
    "God doesn't make junk."
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  4. Workout 05/10/14: morning

by , May 10th, 2014 at 12:45 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    200 Fr/200 Kick/200 Pull/100 IM drill
    8 x 50 on 1:15 (1->4 even split, 5->8 neg split)

2 x Breath control set
    - 250 Fr (25 breathe 6/50 breathe 5/75 breathe 4/100 breathe 3) <- I did extra 100
    - 50 choice swim (did fly)
    - 50 kick

12 x 25 as group (6 of us)
    - Swam in the middle two lanes, start on one end of line and rotate through, leaving together and learning to be comfortable with traffic

1 x Breath control set
    200 IM drill warmdown
    (Masters/Rec/2950 yds/90 min)
    ------------------------------------

Busy week is now in the rear view mirror. I was able to get my research paper finished and survive some busy days at work. There was a youth event that I helped out at last night with one of the kids from the college at an area church, then went I took the boys to Men's Breakfast early this morning before swimming.

I'm starting to transition into open water training and the focus today was breath control and then some fun 25's to get used to some bumping around a la race start. The group had a good time with these.

Now I'm off to do some yard work and then be free tomorrow for whatever my wife would like to do. Happy Mother's Day to ALL of you ladies out there - even if you don't have children of your own, each of you serves as a source of help to the people around you with your encouragement. Thank you
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  5. Workout 05/09/14: noon

by , May 9th, 2014 at 01:49 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)

2 x
    - 100 kick, 200 pull w/ buoy, 300 swim with AP
    (free on first round, mixed in half back on the second)

10 x 100 FR, as:
    - 2 each on 1:20, 1:25, 1:30. 1:25, 1:20

200 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/3000 yds/50 min)
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  6. Workout 05/05/14: evening

by , May 5th, 2014 at 06:42 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Another busy weekend at work, but I was able to get out early today since I have to go to the main office for a meeting tomorrow. I continued to do some grouting at the college with my extra time.

After watching my niece, I had time for a quick swim:

With snorkel:
    kick Pull Swim(AP)
    050 100 200
    100 100 150
    050 200 100

100 easy and out
    (Solo/Rec/1750 yds/35 min)
    ---------------------------------

It was fun watching and reading the race reports from this past weekend. Great job around the country to those that competed!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  7. Workout 04/30/14: evening

by , April 30th, 2014 at 10:25 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    It's been a damp and cold day here in the northeast, so I hunkered down next to the pellet stove to work on two papers for my Bible class. Finished my Pneumatology paper and pushed past the half-way mark of my research paper. The last class is tomorrow night, and since I am auditing I'll just hand it in the following week when the kids take their exams.

I received a note that the school was hosting a pizza lunch and movie with the president, so Lena and I went over and watched Monumental, Kirk Cameron's film from a few years back. It was a great look at the plight of the Pilgrims, and a lot different than I remember learning about in school (although I rocked out the big yellow buckle in a 2nd grade play). I'd recommend checking it out if you have access to it.

After watching my niece in her swim lesson, I did the team workout from last night:

700 warmup
    3 x
    - 50 kick/200 swim/50 pull

4 x 75 on :20sr
    100 loosen
    (Solo/Rec/1900 yds/30 min)

It ended up being family/lap swim, and there was some traffic in the lap lane. Oh well. Went into work from 6-8 to count narcotics during our annual biannual inventory, then came home to relax for the night .
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  8. Workout 04/28/14: noon

by , April 28th, 2014 at 12:54 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    I'll recap the meet from Saturday at some point, but I had a great time and everything went smoothly. Lots of fast and fun swims by all

Quick workout at lunch today before heading into work:

200 Fr/200 BK

2 x (all with snorkel)
    - 100 kick/100 AP/100 pull with buoy

200 IM drill as loosen
    (Solo/Rec/1200 yds/20 min)
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  9. Workout 04/25/14: noon

by , April 25th, 2014 at 09:32 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Spent the morning working on my research paper due next week. Hit the pool at lunchtime:

200 fr/200 bk/200 im drill
    8 X 50 (alt kick/drill)
    4 X 50 Quarter's Strong free
    200 loosen
    (Solo/Rec/1400 yds/35 min)
    --------------------------------------

Meet Warm-up. Felt good. Three other swimmers for tomorow's meet were there - so cool. Had another entry in the mail, so we're at 30.

Picked up some goodies for prizes, should be all set for the meet!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  10. Workout 04/22/14: evening

by , April 22nd, 2014 at 09:41 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Spectacular Chapel at the college this morning, as the head of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, came to preach - what a great sermon from John 10.

Masters tonight: old taper workout:

200 swim, 150 pull,150 kick
    4 x 50 Quarter's Strong on 1:15
    100 non-free swim

2 x
    - 25 AFAP into 75 DPS
    - 25 DPS into 25 AFAP
    - 25 EZ, 25 Build, 50 DPS (drop one stroke on last 25)

2 x 100 (100 stroke/IM into 50 kick at 75%
    4 x 50 Active Recovery and out
    (Masters/Rec/1900 yds/55 min)
    -------------------------------------

Full pool, and Greg was going so fast on the AFAP that he lost his suit. He was like and we were all like and

update 4/24: meet has 29 people right now, likely another 5 or so by Saturday. It's coming along ...
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  11. Workout 04/21/14: evening

by , April 21st, 2014 at 09:20 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    How, been a while since I was able to get a workout in. We made a trip to southern Virginia last week during school vacation, stopping in Philly and DC for a day before getting to hang out with friends for a bit. I got some info from Chris S. about swimming in the Richmond area, but was not able to make it happen with family activities. Instead of enjoying the parking lot known as I-95, we took a more westerly route home and stopped in at Gettysburg before traversing PA and then shooting north back to VT.

President Obama says hello

I did sneak in 20 minutes on Thursday for a swim, but basically floated about after the long ride home on Wednesday. Had to work the weekend, but made it sunrise service at 6am, then to my sister-in-law's house for an egg hunt and Easter dinner, then went to celebrate the one year anniversary of the church plant for a resurrection service in the evening - a great night!

After work today I hopped in to the water:
    400 kick/drill by 50
    5 x 50 FR on :45
    1 x 50 ez
    5 x 50 Bk on :50
    1 x 50 ez
    20 x 25 on :30 (2 Fr DPS, 1 IM order sprint, 1 FR DPS)
    300 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/2400 yds/45 min)

Ate too much on vacation and also Easter, so I feel like a stuffed pig (and look the same way). I am looking forward to picking up jogging again a couple of days per week after this weekend's meet in order to help drop some weight.

Speaking of the meet, we are now at 19 entries with early deadline to be postmarked by tomorrow. I am planning for ten more to come in before the weekend from some of the clubs in western Mass, and hopefully some from neighboring Adirondack's. Don't think well hit the almost 40 from last year, but should get over 30. The biggest headache right now is that two of three officials have dropped out, so we are looking for a second one with me probably filling as well as an extra set of eyes. I am confident the pool will be full and ready for a fun meet by Saturday.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts , Planning
  12. Workout 04/08/14: evening

by , April 8th, 2014 at 09:42 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Spent the day grouting at the college as planned, and enjoyed a great Chapel service with a guest pastor from Oklahoma. I watched my niece at swim lessons this afternoon than went with her family (and my daughter) to the Art Show that her daycare put on before grabbing some pizza. A fun evening!

Made it to Masters:
    200 Swim/200 Kick/200 Pull
    8 x 25 drill
    4 x 300's, done as:
    - 4 x 25 FAST on :45, 100 loosen, 4 x 25 on :45 (down FAST, back ez)
    - 2 x 150 on 3:30 Even Split (I did 200's: 2:24, 2:22)
    - 6 x 50 on 1:15 (1 ez, 2-5 = Quarter's Strong [I did 75's], last one ez)
    - 3 x 100 (50 pull/50 swim)
    (Masters/Rec/2200 yds/60 min)

Had a full pull, with GregJS, Carol, and Renee swimming the workout with me while Tim, Melissa, and Emily did their own thing. 9 entries so far for the meet in about 2.5 weeks, a little less than last year, where we had 39 swimmers. I think we'll be in the lower 30's this year.

Greg is swimming up in the Burlington area this weekend at a first time meet - swim fast!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  13. Workout 04/07/14: evening

by , April 7th, 2014 at 10:42 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Busy weekend at work. Emma is feeling better, but very sore. She sure is a trooper

After work today I started on some grouting at the college and will do more tomorrow. I was able to get in a short swim before watching some movies with Emma (everyone else in the family is down in PA looking at Messiah and Lancaster Bible Colleges).

200 FR/200 BK/200 IM drill
    3 x (50 kick, 50 pull, 100 DPS with AP) all with dorkel
    4 x 75 on 1:20 (swim/drill/sprint rotating IM order)
    1 x 50 EZ
    4 x 50 Quarter's Strong free on 1:00
    100 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/1850 yds/35 min)

I'm feeling a bit sluggish in the water, but happy to #GetWet. GregJS was cranking some fast 50's between the other two swimmers in our lane, so I had to give way. I'm ready for masters tomorrow night.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  14. Workout 04/03/14: evening

by , April 3rd, 2014 at 06:26 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Spent the morning with Emma and her continuing dental saga. She had five extractions and bone grafts in prep for four implants. Please pray for her recovery and pain to be small, and for the rest of the plan to work out as the dentist has suggested. We're believing that God will take care of all the details, especially the financial part.

Quick swim before my college class tonight:
    2 x (with dorkel)
    - 100 kick
    - 150 pull
    16 x 25 on :30
    - odds easy Fr, evens = FAST IMO
    100 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/1600 yds/30 min)
    ----------------------------

More or less just trying to finish last night's workout since I have not been making time for the pool as of late.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  15. Workout 04/02/14: evening

by , April 2nd, 2014 at 09:13 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Yesterday I was treated to an eight hour Interal Audit at work, with low staffing, on the first of the month, which happened to be April 1st. Boo.

Quick workout tonight:

200 Fr/200 Bk
    8 X 50 kick on :55
    - 4 Fr, 4 Bk
    4 X 100 on 1:25
    4 X 50 BK on :50 Quarter's Strong
    4 X 50 FR on :50 b/c
    100 loosen
    Solo/Rec/1700 yds/30min)
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  16. Workout 03/29/14: morning

by , March 29th, 2014 at 09:38 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    I had a couple of good days at work, then attended the last hour of class Thursday night. I had three chances to swim yesterday, and didn't. Went to a concert for a couple of girls from Preston's school that are heading to Ireland this summer - that was fun and we won a basket with breakfast goodies!

This morning I made it back to the college for a work day, finally finishing the tiling of the downstairs two bathrooms and then helping with painting on the fourth floor. Then I headed to Masters practice and joined eight other swimmers

w/u: 200 Swim/200 Pull/200 Kick/100 swim

Now for fun with Swimopoly:

We ended up doing:
    4 x 25 choice
    4 x 12.5 AFAP
    4 x 50 b/c
    2 x 100 (kick/pull) (I did an extra 50)
    3 x 100 back
    300 Negative Split
    200 Free Relay (me vs the two teams), in place of going to Jail
    6 x 50 Best Average on 2:00

100 loosen and out
    (Masters/Rec/2600 yds/90 min)

I borrowed this idea from a tweet I saw a while ago and adjusted it to the abilities of our workout group. Instead of using dice to "roll" through the board, we used Greg's stopwatch and the last digit = move. There was enough variety and opportunity to adjust that everyone did the Swimopoly game, even those that typically just swim on their own. It was great fun!
    Tags: swimopoly
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  17. Workout 03/25/14: evening

by , March 25th, 2014 at 09:49 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    I was a slug last week. Picked up an extra shift and then life got busy during my long week of work so only one swim. I did manage to play some basketball at my son's school after church on Sunday night - without feeling too horrible yesterday. I skipped swimming last night because the college was showing a rebroadcast of the Bill Nye and Ken Ham creation/evoultion debate, so Preston joined me in watching that before I headed to Men's group for a bit.

Today was busy as well, but I knew that I could count on making masters tonight. I had a drug task force meeting this morning before going to Chapel, then spent some time at the college's library getting books for a research paper that I am working on for the end of the semester. I don't take the tests since I am auditing the class, but the prof is grading my papers so I am taking advantage of that. A quick nap before a light supper then off to practice (borrowed fromiefer's weekly workout):

300 FR swim
    100 kick on Back
    100 IM drill
    100 kick on front
    4 x 25 - focus on streamlines

300 FR Pull with buoy, every 3rd 25 Fast (did 350)

3 x
    - 25 Stroke/25 fr/25 stroke. :20 sr (did one each IMO)
    - 75 of above stroke. :20 sr
    - 100 DPS free. :60 sr (I did 150's with AP)

5 min warmdown (did 300)
    (Masters/Rec/2200 yds/60 min)

Lots of people at practice tonight, eight total in the water. Greg and Gabby did the workout with me, while others did their own thing. A new swimmer, Renee, was there and Carol joined us for the first time since Thanksgiving. Tim, Melissa, and Emily are working on base for tri's. We had a lot of swimmers on Saturday, so I am planning to bring a "Swimopoly" game for this weekend.

The full results for the Harvard meet have been posted into the USMS database. Click here for the update from Rick. My split request for the 500 and 1000 was not included, so I emailed them earlier today (although it won't be earth shattering if they are missed).

Other meet news: we have five entries so far for the Bennington meet in a month. I am expecting ~12 from the teams in Western Mass, so things are moving along swimmingly on this front. Also, on 4/12 there is a first-time meet in Northern Vermont (Greg is thinking of goin, but I'll be out of town). Then a meet at UVAC before some other fun in the Adirondacks - lots of opportunites!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  18. Workout 03/19/14: morning

by , March 19th, 2014 at 10:57 AM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Easy workout today:

200 Fr/200 BK/200 IM drill
    600 Shark Swim
    4 x 100 on (traffic) Quarter's Strong Free
    100 ez
    4 x 50 on 1:00 Quarter's Strong Free
    8 x 25 on :30 IMO (ez/fast in pairs)
    100 loosen and out
    (Solo/Rec/2200 yds/50 min)

I am tired from this past weekend's adventure, and then coming back to work two 12 hour days. Planning to play some basketball with my son's team after school, then perhaps another swim tonight.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  19. 03/15/14: NEM SCY Champs Distance Day

by , March 16th, 2014 at 09:55 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    The New England LMSC Short Course Yards Championship, affectionately known as "the Harvard Meet," attracts close to 900 people each March to the Boston area for some fast swimming in a great pool. This year there are a total of 854 swimmers from across New England and beyond. The meet is spread out over two weekends, with Distance Day in the middle of March on a Saturday offering either the 1000 or 1650 for both sexes, and then the regular meet the following Friday-Saturday-Sunday. I have never competed on the distance day and last year didn't swim at all, so with my weekend off this weekend I signed up for the 1650 this year.

I was able to schedule a trip to Boston, my favorite city just three hours to the east of home, with my family and also squeeze in a swim at a pool I always look forward to swimming in. With our my daughter unable to attend and Jinho in Guatemala on a missions trip with the school, I rounded up my wife, Preston and Lina to join me. I also arranged to meet up with my aunt Pat, who lives a a few towns north of the city, to help show us around - she is apparently immune to the humid environment of the pool and tries to watch me swim when I am in town.

We headed out Friday and checked into our hotel in Cambridge after an easy drive in. I had requested a parking pass, but they were out; fortunately I was able to get street parking within view of the room for the overnight period. We took the T into Government Center and explored Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, deciding to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe for pre-race nourishment. While chilly, the moon was shining as brightly over the lights throughout the area and we had a wonderful time.

The next morning, I woke up before 8am in order to drive the car to the Harvard athletic area and park for free for the day. I walked from Blodgett Pool to Harvard Square to catch the T back to the hotel for breakfast. At this point I was able to get a parking pass (oh well, at least I would be covered for after the meet), and we headed out to meet my aunt at Park Street. We checked out the Old Granary Burial Grounds and Statehouse before making our way through the Commons, past the Ducklings and the Swan Pond, and down towards the finish of the Boston Marathon. We continued west on Newbury Street before getting back on the T to head up to Harvard. We farted around Harvard Square for a bit (there is the newstand with media from around the globe and checked out Newbury Comics before grabbing a quick bite at Subway (those new Flatizza things are tasty and not to heavy) before heading on to the pool. (I've been wearing a pedometer and so far had logged 11300 steps!)

How long is it going to take to squeeze into this?

Checked in, warmed up and waited. I was asking around for a counter, and met Matt from RI who was swimming in the heat before me in the shallow end so we counted for each other. Harvard has the main competition pool, 5 lanes in the diving well (29 yards), then 6 lanes in the shallow end. For distance day, you can opt to swim in the shallow end with an in-water start and save $2 on your entry fee; since this is my first 1650 (I did the 1500 scm at Riverton a couple of years ago) and my training has not been focused, I choose to swim there [Really, I'm just cheap ]. Matt had a great swim (his first mile, too - way to go, Matt!) and I quickly went from the turn end, grabbed my goggles and cap and hopped into the start end for my race.

My plan going into the swim was to string together 3 x 500 then finishing out with a strong 150 to complete the 66 lengths required for the race. I maintained a comfortable pace and lead over Jon in the lane next to me for the first 500, working on two dolphin kicks off the wall and 13 stroked per lap. I increased to a strong kick for the first 4 strokes off the wall in the middle 500 and was able to stay ahead of Jon. I felt tired in the final 500, and around 47 Jon caught me as my upper back/shoulders tightened up, actually sneaking ahead in the mid 50's. I decided to pick up the tempo at 59 (a little earlier than I planned) with increased turnover and a stronger kick, battling back and forth with Jon. I gunned the last fifty and just touched out Jon, coming in at 19:38.89! What a race! I ended up taking first in my age group for the event.

(rx in the green cap FTW!)

Event 4 Men: 35-39 1650 Yard Freestyle
    ========================================
    1 rxleakem 36 Bennington-NE 19:57.75 19:38.89
    32.49 1:06.14 (33.65)
    1:39.93 (33.79) 2:14.82 (34.89)
    2:49.73 (34.91) 3:25.51 (35.78)
    4:01.03 (35.52) 4:37.08 (36.05)
    5:13.64 (36.56) 5:50.09 (36.45)
    6:26.14 (36.05) 7:02.19 (36.05)
    7:38.81 (36.62) 8:14.97 (36.16)
    8:51.13 (36.16) 9:27.72 (36.59)
    10:04.57 (36.85) 10:41.70 (37.13)
    11:18.35 (36.65) 11:54.62 (36.27)
    12:31.42 (36.80) 13:07.75 (36.33)
    13:44.25 (36.50) 14:20.92 (36.67)
    14:57.90 (36.98) 15:34.06 (36.16)
    16:10.23 (36.17) 16:46.25 (36.02)
    17:22.62 (36.37) 17:56.84 (34.22)
    18:32.58 (35.74) 19:08.21 (35.63) 19:38.89 (30.68)

*Note that twice I had the same 50 split, something I have always found awesome in others swimmers.
    The second occurrence was back-to-back; a combo bonus!
    ** So I swam: 5:50.09, 6:04.53, 6:02.22 plus 1:42.05. Probably took the first 500 out ever so slightly too fast.

After a quick warmdown (totaling 3774 yds for the day), we brought the car back to the hotel and took the T into town for dinner at Jacob Wirth/'s German Restaurant, in honor of our exchange student. I refueled with Wiener Schnitzel. We had a great time, capturing this photo before saying good night to my aunt after an excellent day:

Preston (yes, he is 16 and that tall now), Auntie, Rx, and my beloved.

This morning we ate breakfast at the hotel and then took the long way home on Route 2, driving through Lexington and Concord to check out the pivotal starting points of the Revolutionary War along the Minute Man National Historical Park. We took some pictures at The Wayside, Orchard House (where Louisa May Alcott penned Little Women), Emerson House, and finally Walden Pond, which is on my bucket lists for an OWS.

Another most excellent swimming adventure!

Updated March 16th, 2014 at 10:18 PM by rxleakem

Categories
    Masters Swim Meets / Events
  20. Workout 03/11/14: evening

by , March 11th, 2014 at 10:42 PM (Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine)
    Had a busy day, starting with new tires this morning for the van, then coming home to work on a Bible class paper (oh, I was pleased to receive a 95 on my Bibliology paper from a few weeks ago), then went to Chapel. I was able to play the drums, adding that element to the praise and worship team for the first time. Then I watched my niece for a couple of hours before heading to visit my 92 year old Nana - a great time! Dinner on the way home then practice:

200 Fr/4 x 50 kick/4 x 50 drill
    4 x 50 Quarter's Strong on 1:10
    100 non-free swim
    4 x 25 sprint ~ 1:00

main set:
    1 x 25 AFAP
    1 x 50 EZ
    1 x 50 AFAP (:28)
    2 x 50 EZ
    1 x 75 AFAP (:46)
    3 x 50 EZ
    1 x 100 on 90% (1:01)
    4 x 50 EZ

200 IM drill and out
    (Masters/Rec/1950 yds/60 min)

I was able to loaf tonight under the guise of tapering, so GregJS did a bunch more. I'll get in another quick swim Friday morning before heading to Boston for the weekend, and the 1650 on Saturday afternoon.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast