View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. You know you are a swimmer when...

You think nothing of taking a weekend swim and counting that as your shower. I know I am not the only one out there that has done this.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sunday Funday

Had a good swim!

W/U 300 sw
    300 k

6 x 150

6 x 100

6 x 50

c/d 100

It was a good swim. felt strong after yesterday's water polo scrimmage. due to the holiday, not many people were in the pool. hoping to get some time in the pool tomorrow.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Monday Lunch Swim

didn't have much time today only 30 min.

400 w/u

2 x 200
    100 kick

2x 300
    100 kick

2 x 200
    100 kick

Didn't have time for the c/d

The cool water felt good. Had a kiddy camp next to me that was going nuts. Can't wait for school to start!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hump day

Come Wednesday I usually feel like a bag of broken @ssholes.

Ran 4 miles without stretching. BIG mistake at my advanced age of 36. Did it in 38 min. Today, i just hurt. Feet hurt, prob need new shoes, feel tired, need more sleep, well you get the idea. the thought of swimming is appealing only because the water will be cold and refreshing!

More to come!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Water Polo

So tonight i tried water polo for the first time. It was a lot of fun! I swam about 2K before practice.

4 x 500

Then it was 60 min of treading water and sprints.

Ball handling was not that tough after about 5 min it got a lot easier.

Updated August 4th, 2012 at 12:18 AM by Awf1975 (add more)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Friday Aug 3

By the end of the week I usually feel pretty beat up. Thursday, Friday and Saturday tend to be one of my days off. Depending on how tired I am

Today is my rest day! It was nice not getting up at 5AM and sleeping in until 7AM.

Tomorrow is another early morning.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TRX

Did a Upper body end workout. In week 8 of a 12 week cycle . Everything for 50 reps.
    Categories
    Uncategorized