Blog Comments

Thank y'all so much. He's improving but he's also 77 & a bit over weight.

jaadams1:
    my daughter started having seizures in 7th grade, they'd happen right as she was falling asleep. We got her a child neurologist, had her tested put her on meds that made em stop, (she was lucky) then had her tested years later and took her off the meds. It was a very scary time. She hadn't had a seizure in years then had one while she was taking her final final this past December.
    That's great to hear, Ande.
    Sounds like good news. After living through a lot of this very same thing with my son's seizures over the past month and a half, I know exactly how you feel. I'm happy for you guys the doctors were able to get things under control rather quickly too.
    Great to hear / read this. Hopefully a full recovery is in due course.
    Glad he is improving so quickly...will keep him in my prayers!
    I hope your father has a full recovery.
    Thinking of you Ande. Hope that you all heal soon!
    Best wishes to your dad, Ande.
    Thinking of you and your family Ande.
    Our Dad's love having us near... glad you can be there for him.
    When it rains, it pours. Hope it is all better soon.
    Glad it was not an aneurism, hope your dad gets better soon.
    Glad you're able to with your parents. Prayers for your dad's continued recovery. Take care.
    I hope all is well with your dad. Best wishes!!
    Just realized I forgot to enter the hr swim.
    It's good to know that your Dad knocked some sense into your head!
    Best wishes to your entire family.
    As a pathologist with some expertise in soft tissue pathology, I can assure you that it is a rare diagnosis. I also would not want to mess around with it. If it is at the margins, I would want it conservatively re-excised. Giving up 2 weeks of swimming is nothing in the overall scheme of things especially if it prevents a recurrence later on.
    I have a growth on the bottom of my left foot. It's pea sized and embedded on the big-toe tendon. Went to the foot surgeon yesterday, and he said it would probably grow back if he cut's it out, and I should wear shoes around house for it's discomfort. Can't recall what he called it but said it's a common eastern European thing

Good luck healing further from your surgery and also dealing with dentist.
    I'm going to walk & I bought some bandaid glue so I'm going to apply it before today's noon practice
    Does suck! Can you hop on the bike for some cardio?
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    I suppose when you bite into a rock you should feel it! Toothaches are definitely not much fun, though.
    Toothaches are awful. Stay away
    Quote Originally Posted by ande
    not much fun, why do we need nerves in teeth?
    I suppose when you bite into a rock you should feel it! Toothaches are definitely not much fun, though.