Blog Comments

What is a barge kick?
    I did that workout yesterday too and was just blasted afterward.
    I am doing both the 1500 on Friday and the 800 on Sunday. I signed up for the 200 fly saturday morning and I will decide in the morning if I will swim it then go play or scratch and play.

The only thing I want to do a Univeral is the Harry Potter area. I also like the Jurassic Park area too. The rest i will just let my son enjoy.

See you there.
    Donna, my hubby and I plan to go to Universal on Saturday afternoon too!! Are you swimming the 800 as well? If so, I'll see you behind the blocks!
    My problem is that I need the longer warmups to loosen up my back muscles. At a meet I need a minimum of 1000 yards more if I have time.
    I'm doing that same workout today!

Yeah, most of the workouts are more like 90 min. Sometimes I cut the warm up/transition short if I don't have that much time.
    Your 500 kick is now as fast as mine.
    If you are like me you are probably feeling it now!
    Coincidentally, Yesterday I also did a 500m kick tester for the first time and my total for the day was 3200
    ART went well today.. my right back muscles were really bad.. tight. Had the stem on 3 of the 4 pads I could feel pulsing appropriately but the 4th one the muscle went spastic the entire time. It wasn't painful but it was really weird twitching so bad.
    thank goodness I have been paying attention to what my ART therapist does when I have need of his services. I think I found the cause of my problem and have successfully got the knot out some. I will continue working on it again tomorrow and limit my workout to the strokes I can do Fly and Breast. Should be a painfully tough workout with those 2 strokes.

I figured out why fly doesn't hurt and its because my recover I usually have my palms facing the ceiling for most of it.
    in those SDK's
    I had the same issues with the mf at first but after you get used to it that shouldn't happen.
    It was a legal relay. If the other relay had not been that slow we would have been DQ'd, but since his swim didn'5 delay the time line we were ok.

This is one of those things you just have to laugh at.
    That's just funny with the relay! DId it all go through legal, or was a DQ involved?
    I watched your fly on the livefeed - great swim!
    Good swims!
    Way to sneak in there for tenth!
    Good luck!
    Enjoy the pool and the meet, and swim fast, keep us posted.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast