View RSS Feed

Trying to Train Smarter, Not Just Harder

Just keeping it real . . . .

1. Dec 3, 2012

by , December 3rd, 2012 at 09:04 PM (Trying to Train Smarter, Not Just Harder)
    I've not been posting too often in here - my job is really kicking my behind - keeping me at work late most nights until 7 - and since I get up at 5am to go swimming, that means I go home quite exhausted - been going in right after workout to catch up on my charting, and voila! I'm too tired to even care about my blog. Except that I do care, and I like keeping up with everyone. I almost sort of wonder if I've had a slight case of "chronic fatigue syndrome" lol! After all, I do harbor Epstein Barr in my system, so stands to reason, right? Ha ha - wish I could blame it on something like that, instead of old age!!

Workout this morning:
    500 back/free
    400/300/200/100 P
    500 on locomotive
    9 x 100 on 1:25 (Jenna picked the interval - coach gave us a choice of 1:20 or 1:30 & Sela is recovering from a nasty virus, so. . .)
    100 easy
    4 x 4cycle blast on :30
    200 breast/free
    3 x 200 w/fins working the walls
    2 x 300 breast/free
    Total: 4500

Trying to plan the future - I have no idea what meet I'm going to next. I have a choice of the Auburn meet at Valentines, or the one in Clearwater. Not sure if I'm going to the Atlanta meet in March or not, but will definitely be going to the St.Pete meet at the end of March. . . and that's as far as I get. Just thinking about meets.
    Categories
    Uncategorized