Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jbs
    Beautiful. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Is there a meet flyer online yet for the Boston meet? There's a long shot opportunity for me to be in Boston at some point this year; not sure if the stars would align for it to be that weekend, but I couldn't find a link to the actual flyer here http://www.swimnem.org/wordpress/meets-events/.
    Try this:

http://scmchamps.blogspot.com
    Is there a meet flyer online yet for the Boston meet? There's a long shot opportunity for me to be in Boston at some point this year; not sure if the stars would align for it to be that weekend, but I couldn't find a link to the actual flyer here http://www.swimnem.org/wordpress/meets-events/.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    That is my dream lineup of events.
    I know! It's the only time all year I get to swim 25s. Good stuff.
    That is my dream lineup of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Just go and have fun back in PVC swimming with all your friends in a fun and nice pool.
    That is the plan! I'm not going to fret about times for even a minute. This is definitely not the time for that.
    Updated October 15th, 2013 at 10:20 AM by The Fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Sure you can handle all of that?? Looks like a distance lineup.
    Ha! Well, for a wee drop dead sprinter, it's a lot in 3 hours. :-) I'll likely drop one 50. The most important thing is the battle of the drop dead sprinters. I don't want to be too tired for that!
    Just go and have fun back in PVC swimming with all your friends in a fun and nice pool.
    Sure you can handle all of that?? Looks like a distance lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    Chlorine is that booster. Your kicking the crud nonetheless.
    Trying to! I think a lazy low key weekend will help. Still have my speed, just no sprint conditioning.
    Chlorine is that booster. Your kicking the crud nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    Have you been to the doctor? This cough seems to be really hanging around. I hope you are ok and get better soon.
    I've been told its most likely viral, though I was prescribed an antibiotic. From what I've heard and read, bad coughs can hang on for 3-4 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojerz
    Enjoy the peace - should help the immune system too.
    That's what the doctor said -- rest. Peace helps too.
    Have you been to the doctor? This cough seems to be really hanging around. I hope you are ok and get better soon.
    Enjoy the peace - should help the immune system too.
    Menthol?
    Feel better! As corny as this may sound I believe positive thinking does wonder for fighting nasty bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 200free

I'm sure you'll still win the FASTEST WOMAN award at the Sprint Classic Leslie. Gotta keep that streak alive!

I may not be up for much more than 25s! But I will do my level best.
    [QUOTE][ I've dialed expectations for this season way back./QUOTE]

I'm sure you'll still win the FASTEST WOMAN award at the Sprint Classic Leslie. Gotta keep that streak alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    I hope you feel better soon. You are having a rough time At the moment but stay positive and you will come out the other side.
    Thanks Stewart. Yes, this is a bad patch for sure. But masters is a long career. I've dialed expectations for this season way back.