Blog Comments

Great swims! It was nice to see you and Ali. Have fun at the forum dinner tonight. I'm sitting at the airport right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    If you did, you might be a trendsetter!
    I'm happy to be a Mark 2 trendsetter!
    And a collegiate swimmer! Never would have guessed after 3 years off; thought it would be rowing. Glad the decision was made before Nats. She will be very near my niece who works in LA. My sister and I can visit together!

Only one chick left in the nest.
    Updated May 8th, 2013 at 10:40 PM by The Fortress
    Congratulations on another collegian in the family line! Go, go power rangers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    do the toenails match the suit?!!!
    Good question! Nope, me pink Ali blue. Our suits will match though!
    Quote Originally Posted by fdtotten
    Best wishes for Fort and Teen Fort to have awesome swims, memorable moments with fellow swimmers, and safe travels! Let's see those fast and furious SDKs.
    Thanks Frank! I hope we have a great time, so that Teen Fort will want to come back to more in the future after college.
    do the toenails match the suit?!!!
    Best wishes for Fort and Teen Fort to have awesome swims, memorable moments with fellow swimmers, and safe travels! Let's see those fast and furious SDKs.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I had a really good Zones in my suit with the partial hole. That doesn't mean I'm going to embrace holey suits. :-)
    If you did, you might be a trendsetter!
    Quote Originally Posted by ande
    use your SDKs
    Always!

Thx Ande.
    impressive response

Good luck
    swim fast
    use your SDKs
    Quote Originally Posted by KEWebb18
    Nelson Diebel! He was one of my favorite Olympians!
    He has a pretty interesting back story. If he comes to Nationals, I'll tell him I read his bio!
    Have an open mind. If it is something totally bizarre, and you have a good meet, that will become your new favorite color.
    I had a really good Zones in my suit with the partial hole. That doesn't mean I'm going to embrace holey suits. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    All right, if I see Leslie on the blocks in a neon green suit I'm probably going to laugh out loud now! Sorry Leslie.
    I won't wear acid green. I will wear a LZR Elite instead and trade the green one in later. I am counting on the fact that they wont be making acid green in bulk. NO pink either -- that's Karlyn's color.
    All right, if I see Leslie on the blocks in a neon green suit I'm probably going to laugh out loud now! Sorry Leslie.
    Oh no! I forgot to ask what colors the suits were. Now I have to stress about acid green or white.
    Have an open mind. If it is something totally bizarre, and you have a good meet, that will become your new favorite color.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    I vote for COMIC SANS NEON BLUE!!!
    Ugh! I want black, black, black!
    Nelson Diebel! He was one of my favorite Olympians!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Im hoping they've only had time to produce them in gray or black!
    I vote for COMIC SANS NEON BLUE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekw
    My work here is done
    Im hoping they've only had time to produce them in gray or black!