View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -08/16/11

by , August 15th, 2011 at 02:04 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    3 X 100 1:45 1:30
    1 X 200 3:30 3:00
    Three rounds. Round 1 intervals left, 2&3 right.

1 X 200 kick + 1 X 100 easy swim

12 x 50 1:15
    Choice
    odd: easy even: fast

8 X 50 kick
    4 on 1:15
    4 on 1:05
    1 X 100 easy swim

10 X 200 pull 2:40 or 3:00

WARM DOWN: 4 X 50 easy 1:00

5100Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  2. Back in Indiana....

by , August 15th, 2011 at 01:40 PM (Year Three: The Road Back)
    I love vacations! They are absolutely little bits of heaven. My family and I just returned from 10 days spent lounging pond- and ocean-side in Cape Cod. My husband's family has a house there and we go every summer. There's nothing like recharging by the ocean, is there?

I did manage to swim quite a bit. My husband thinks I'm nuts because I still got up while on vacation Monday-Thursday and drove to the Cape's YMCA to swim. I did anywhere between 3400-4000 scy each day and capped the week off with a roughly 4325 meter open-water swim in Sheep Pond. In truth, it was farther than I should have gone on my own, but I managed to swim close to shore most of the time, so I could put my feet down if things got hairy. But... I made it and I was proud of myself. And... I decided that I'm definitely swimming the 2K (instead of the 4K) as my first open water racing adventure at the end of this month.

As for today, it was back to the pool with my team. We are now back to scy instead of lcm. You forget just how quickly the flip turns come, don't you? Anyway, here's what we did:

200 Warm-Up
    4 x 100 Free/Kick by 50 on 1:50
    3 sets (free, pull w/o paddles, kick w/ fins):
    - 4 x 100 Steady Pace on 1:40
    - 4 x 50 Descend 1-4 on 1:00
    - 4 x 50 Fast on :50
    8 x 50 Drill/Swim on 1:00 as Cool-Down
    Total Yards - 3400

This will be a lesser yardage week for me as school is starting up on Wednesday and I will need to be getting out early to be home in time to make sure the girls get on their busses. Can't believe my oldest is starting high school! E-gads.... where does the time go?

As I ponder these things, I hope you enjoy your swims today!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  3. Monday Workout - distance fly

by , August 15th, 2011 at 12:31 PM (Pete's swim blog)
    I remember thinking I would never be able to do a workout like this. Now its a matter of how much rest I'll get. I had to push on the shorter fly sets but on the distance I can stretch out a little and it doesn't hurt quite so bad. Need to start working on going a little faster and developing easy speed with my fly.

SCY

450 Warm up

2 times through:
    * 25 Fly - :30
    * 25 Free - :30
    * 50 Fly/50 Free - 1:30
    * 400 IM - 7:00
    * 50 Easy
    * 200 IM - 3:30 (125 Fly/25 bk/25 br/25 fr)
    * 300 IM - 5:30 (150 Fly/50 bk/50 br/50 fr)
    * 175 Fly - 3:00
    * 175 Free - 2:30
    50 Easy

10 x 50 Free - :45

200 Fly easy

50 Cool down

(4150 Total)
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  4. Mon Aug 15th 2011 scy

by , August 15th, 2011 at 11:56 AM (Ande's Swimming Blog)
    Mon Aug 15th 2011 scy

Sat: Trained
    Sun: Did not train

Subscribe to Ande's Swimming Blog

Whitney Coached
    UT, main pool scy
    6:30 to 8:00 dove in 6:33ish
    wore blue camo jammer
    swam with Mike
    Beside tyler, Todd, Larry, Jim, Nate, Korey, David & Robert Killeen

WARM UP
    assigned 900
    did 6 or 700

Main SET: scy

4 rounds of:

5 x 200 fr on 3:00 80% effort
    1:00 break
    50 fast
    1:00 break

lead my lane, Todd swam in the lane beside mine, we held around the same times
    most were under 2:14, a lot of 2:13's
    we picked up the pace on 4th & 5th
    went 2:04 on last one in 4th round

50's fr 24's & 25's

50 easy at the very end
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  5. Saturday 8/13/11 Workout

by , August 15th, 2011 at 10:39 AM (A comfort swimmer's guide to easy swimming)
    SCM

Warm up
    1 x 200/20sr freestyle
    2 x 100/15sr freestyle
    4 x 50/10sr freestyle

Kick Set
    24 x 25/55
    #1 - breast or dolphin
    #2 - sprint flutter
    - did this without board, in streamline with snorkel. didn't get times since my pace clock is too small to see from the far end of the pool. Alternated breast & dolphin on the 1st of every pair.
    easy 200 free

Main Set - Free
    1 x 100 free/2:00 smooth
    2 x 150/2:30 threshold pace
    - went 2:16, 2:17
    1 x 100/2:00 EZ
    4 x 100/1:45 threshold pace
    - 1:35-1:33-1:34-1:33
    6 x 75/1:20 threshold pace
    - again not sure of times since clock is too small to see from far end. Guessing that I was going 1:08-1:10
    8 x 50/55 threshold pace
    - 45-46 on these

Warm down
    100 easy

Total: 3450 meters
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A preseason sprint workout

by , August 15th, 2011 at 09:21 AM (Mixing it up this year)
    I am going to sacrifice yardage for speed this year.

10x100@1:45 Free
    5x100@2:00 Free kick w/fins
    5x100@2:00 Breast pull w/fins
    5x100@2:00 Free desc w/fins went 1:14, 1:11, 1:10, 1:09, 1:03
    2x200@4:00 free kick w/fins
    200 free easy

Total 3100 yards
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Sewickley Swim, Aug. 14

by , August 14th, 2011 at 11:30 PM (The FAF AFAP Digest)
    I journeyed to Sewickley to work out with Jimby today, but he had a "crick" in his back. We chatted and had a steam and I muddled through the following workout.

Swim/SCY/Solo:

Warm up:

600 various

7 x 50
    odds = single arm fly
    evens= single arm free

Steam room, 15 minutes

Main Sets:

3 x 100 flutter kick w/board @ 1:45, moderate
    50 breast
    3 x 100 flutter kick w/board @ 1:30, fastish
    (1:05-07, not too speedy)
    50 breast
    3 x 100 flutter kick w/board @ 1:45, moderate
    50 breast

50 EZ

8 x 100 @ 2:00
    25 breast + 25 back + 25 breast + 25 back fast

50 EZ

5 x (25 fast + 25 EZ)

50 EZ

Total: 3000

---------------------------------------------------

My right shoulder is still really bothering me. And being away with family is not conducive to mega RC exercises. Part of me wants to pack it in for the long course season and cross train next week. And I would have plenty of time to do just that as my Lil Fort is in NY for the next week. But part of me wants to swim at the TC too. I'm driving home tomorrow and will see how it feels then. I would just like it to completely heal freaking soon!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  8. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

by , August 14th, 2011 at 11:11 PM (Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!)
    I had 3 unremarkable yet restorative swims this week-end. All 3 around 3,000 scy. I was too buy to blog them and now forget what I did.
    We had a terrible storm last night in central Indiana which caused the temperature to drop significantly. I took a nice 45 minute run after swimming and toast. It felt great, almost fall-like.

Daughter Sarah (newly 20 year old attending college in Florida) was home this week-end to visit before classes start. I spent most the week-end hanging around with her. She took an ekg on Thursday; yes she too has a long Q interval. She handled it like a champion. I told her not to worry till we get more information. She shrugged and said "fine by me." I also heard that my insurance company will pay for 100% of the genetic testing. Right now I'm super glad I didn't switch to the cheaper HSA plan. I flirted with the idea for a couple months but with still having 3 offspring on the plan I stuck with the premium option. Phew!

I'm going to start working on backstroke. I think I have a fairly sound backstroke, I could definitely step up the kicking but would like some ideas to work on the CATCH. I've been told to "grab a baseball and throw it down to the ground." Is there any other analogies out there for this stroke? Throwing isn't working for me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Workouts & Highlights of Vacation - so far

by , August 14th, 2011 at 06:40 PM (Chowmi's Blog)
    We are having a great time in AZ!

I swam 2 "workouts" that I made my sister do with me.

SCM, Lifetime Fitness Center
    Somewhere in Tempe? Close to her place in Chandler. Next to the Ikea.

Day "One"

400 warmup

8 x 50 kick/swim

6 x 75 kick/drill/swim

8 x 25 kick drills

50 easy

The End
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day "Two"

Warm up:
    200 swim
    100 kick
    100 drill
    100 kick

8 x 50 kick/swim and swim/kick

12 x 25 as 4 rounds of:
    kick drill
    easy swim
    reverse catch up drill
    easy swim

200 choice pull/swim

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We are going to Fogo de Chao tonight! It's going to be our last blow-out meal of the vacation!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I am completely enamoured with chowsh's Lifetime Fitness Club. It is only $55 a month (but not racquetball and climbing wall). However, as choosy mothers like me know, it's all about the childcare! And here....IT'S FREE!!!!! You have no idea what a value that is, until you have to pay $3.50 per hour for 2 girls! I used to pay 2 hours for each girl, 4x per week in addition to the gym fee! Plus, they could only take 1 or 2 kids under 12 months, depending on if they had enough staff. Chowsh's place is awesome. They take a crapload of kids in their kids club! And their indoor and outdoor pools are awesome for family swim. Slides, waterfalls, and cascading mushrooms (albeit in the pee zone)....!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Slow Run

by , August 14th, 2011 at 06:23 PM (Elise's Fitness Fun)
    Yes, indeed. I sure did run slow today. I do try to remind myself, however, that I am blessed I can still do it even if go about it at a snail's pace. Ran about 3 p.m. It was hot, but the humidiity was low. A rolling hills type course with a gradual incline. Total run was 3.7 miles and it took me about 36:45.

Legs feel weak and heavy. I don't think this is from the kicking yesterday either. Well, now I have to stick to running so I can perhaps have a chance of feeling "light" on my feet again.

After the run today, I almost envy those with skinny legs.

Updated August 14th, 2011 at 11:52 PM by elise526

Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Just can't get enough of that lake!

Last night's moonlight swim in the lake was absolutely amazing! I had arranged to meet up with some folks at the town beach at ten, and walking over by myself I was worried that no one else might show up. But as I neared the beach I was waved over by a group sitting at a picnic table. It was my teammates Larry, Kathleen, Miriam, and Clara. I was so happy to see them, and they were as excited as I was about the swim. Plus--they had brought cupcakes!! Delicious ones! We ate and chatted a bit about the day, than ambled down towards the water.

On the beach we found Carolyn and Jonathan, and our group was compete. Hurray! We stripped down to our suits, stowed our clothes in a nearby lifeguard chair, and headed into the water.

Storms had been forecast for the evening, and there were lots of clouds in the sky, but the moon shone bright and clear through a cloudless patch. I had no trouble at all seeing my companions or the ropes and dock that we had to make our way round to get to open lake. I ducked under the ropes that marked off the small swimming area then stroked out about two hundred yards. It was magical.

I had imagined that I wouldn't be able to see anything when my face was in the water, but I could clearly see my hands and arms moving, and once I stopped and looked down, even my legs and feet. I looked very bright in the dark water. On each hand entry I could see the bubbles my hand had created with great clarity. It almost looked like they were glowing. It was as if my vision was in black and white rather than in color, but there was still plenty to see. I wasn't afraid at all.

After a bit some of us stopped and just admired the view of the moon and sky and the lights of the surrounding village. The mountains that surround the lake were dark shapes against the sky. After a bit we saw some lightning in the far distance. Soon we started sculling back towards the beach. I sculled/floated the whole way back with my head up and goggles off just to take in as much of the night as I could.

Once back on the beach we dressed, passed the cupcakes around a final time, then said our goodnights. I couldn't believe how much I had loved my little taste of nighttime swimming, and I felt grateful to have such wonderful swim pals to share in the fun.

This morning the theme of swim buddies continued. I swam down from my hotel to the town beach looking for someone to swim with. *There I met a couple of swimmers about to get. Amazingly, we all three turned out to be of very similar speeds, and ended up swimming the entire ironman loop here three abreast. It felt very relaxed and companionable.

After we were done, I swam back to my hotel beach and proceeded to do a lake IM--one width of the lake each stroke. Gotta do one of those on each Lake Placid trip! Then I swam a little more on the buoy line, floated a while looking up at the sky, and wondered whether it would be possible to have someone deliver my meals to me so that I could just spend the entire day in the water. I looked around for a kindly kayaker bearing pb&j pops but alas there were none in sight. So finally I headed in for some lunch and a nap. It was a pretty perfect morning! Now it's time to head out for another swim!

Updated August 17th, 2011 at 06:45 PM by swimsuit addict

Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. A four-swimsuit day!

Today I swam the Betsy Owens 2-mile cable swim in Lake Placid. It was a beautiful clear morning. I breakfasted while watching the sun rise over the lake. After some stretching I put on the first swimsuit of the day and headed over for an early warmup on the course. It was nice swimming along the cable course before it got crowded. The lake was peaceful and oh so glorious to be in.

As I was getting out I saw my friend Carolyn from FISH masters, which made me happy. I ran my moonlight swim idea by her, and she seemed up for it. Hurray! As I was drying off I met up with teammates from AGUA and TNYA. I was glad to see everyone had made it up ok.

I changed into my second suit of the day, and soon we lined up for the race. I had the fastest seed time in the fourth wave of swimmers, so I started right by the cable and stayed there pretty much the entire four laps. I didn't find anyone to draft off of, but at each buoy turn I could see a mob of folks behind me. I didn't mind--I'm usually happy to give up the chance to draft for the opportunity to swim in clear water without people all around me. I did expect that I might get passed up on the last length or at the finish, but that didn't happen.
    I finished in 49:17, which placed me 18th overall (I was seeded 31st), 5th woman, and 1st my age group. It felt like a well paced swim, and I was pretty spent by the end.

After the picnic and awards (age group winners got the traditional loaf of bread) I got to swim again with my friend Fran. We're well paced and stroked along the length of the course in synch. I also made plans for a swim tomorrow morning with others who are staying over.

Readers who are keeping track might notice that I've only mentioned three swims, and hence only three swimsuits. Where is the fourth promised in the title? It is yet to come. I'm meeting up with a half dozen other swimmers this evening at ten for a moonlight swim in Mirror Lake, as long as the weather cooperates. I've never swum outdoors at night--it should be a thrill. Please clouds stay away a little longer!

Updated August 17th, 2011 at 06:48 PM by swimsuit addict

Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Worked the legs

by , August 13th, 2011 at 07:58 PM (Elise's Fitness Fun)
    Following Fort's suggestion to use fins to get some good muscle tone in the thighs, did an aerobic kick workout today:

4 x 500 kick with fins on 7:30

Odds: 100 free kick with board/100 back kick

Evens: 100 dolphin on back/100 back kick

On the first 500, my legs really started to burn, but I soon adjusted and felt o.k. I was one tired puppy after yesterday's workout and all the kicking today. Came home and took a two hour nap.

I have forgotten how good swimming makes me feel mentally. I feel much calmer than usual.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Mountain Lakes Triathlon

by , August 13th, 2011 at 06:12 PM (Pete's swim blog)
    Tried something a little different this weekend and entered the Mountain Lakes Triathlon in Guntersville, AL. Did the whole thing and not just the swim leg. It was a pretty well run event with excellent traffic control, a flat course and beautiful views of Lake Guntersville. I couldn't really train for this since Nationals was last week and I was tapering. So, basically, I got a lot of swimming practice, one week of cycling before my taper and no practice running. It's just a 5k run... how hard can that be? I would soon find out.

The swim was 600 yards and took off from a beach... if you could call it that. For about 25 yards, it was knee deep. More "swimmable" after that. Started out with sand which then went through rock followed by mud covered with a layer of weeds and finally just plain nasty lake mud. Visibility was about 2 feet at best. I dove in over the rocks and just sucked it up as my hand occasionally dug into weeds and mud. Started 37th (individual timed starts about 5 sec apart)... a few spots behind my MATT teammate Roger and his daughter. The catch was that they let the college teams go first. Alabama, Auburn and Clemson sent sizable college triathlete teams... some of which weren't terribly good swimmers. So, I ended up picking my way through the crowd. Crawled over a couple people challenged with swimming straight lines. Came out of the water right behind Roger and his daughter. That was really odd because I never swim faster that Roger under any conditions. Final time: 8:01... good enough for first in my age group. Probably good enough for the fastest swim for anyone over 40. There were some college swimmers I know I didn't catch but I was very happy with where I was.

The bike was 16.1 miles... not too far. Started with a horrible transition though. Couldn't get anything on correctly. Should have just taken off with cycling shoes and a helmet and forgotten the rest. The time lost wasn't worth it. Bike went well anyway. I've got a decent road bike but nothing even close to the $6000 tri bikes that constantly blew past me at 25+ mph. Its a rich man's sport and I don't intend to put a lot of time into triathlons until I can afford the equipment necessary to compete. That's one thing I love about swimming. You can be competitive with less than $100 worth of equipment. I managed to average 20. Not too bad for being out of the sport for so long. I expected to eventually catch Roger (he had a better transition) but it never happened. Turns out he blew me away on the bike. No equipment or training excuses there... he was just faster than I was.

Somehow over the years, I've forgotten how painful it is to dismount a bicycle and immediately start running. It hurts bad and IMO, just isn't worth it. I'm not a runner and didn't train so starting a 5K in the condition I was in was just not a great idea. The miles drug on forever and eventually my left quad started cramping up. Fortunately, I had no knee problems (I run like a duck) and I was able to gut out the pain to finish.

The best part about the triathlon is that at some point you get to stop. The pain is still there but just isn't quite so bad when you reflect on what you have done. In all, I spent and hour and a half giving it all I had and refusing to quit. I knew my swim time was good and aside from that, I just wanted to finish. I'm glad I did it but I don't see myself doing it again. I love doing swimming legs of triathlons and I'll definitely stick to that for now. Might do a 1500m swim in the Tennessee river for the Rocketman triathlon in a couple weeks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Another slow day

by , August 13th, 2011 at 03:54 PM (Mixing it up this year)
    Just another easy day. Was unable to get a chiropractic appointment Friday so having to suffer. I did decide to do some fly to see if that would help and it did somewhat until my right hip is back in place I will have to deal with this.

500 Free broken
    5x200@4:00 Fly w/fins as 50 rt arm/50 lt arm/50kick/50 swim strong
    500 Free kick w/fins broken

Total 2000 yards
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  16. Longest workout in over a year!!

by , August 13th, 2011 at 12:44 AM (Elise's Fitness Fun)
    Swam with the older group this afternoon. They just got back in the pool starting on Wednesday after a 6 week break, so I figured now was the best time to join them.

I got to warm-up late, but was able to do a little bit of one. I was really tired after this workout, but relieved I could get through it.

Warm-up: 400 swim, 200 kick

6 x 200 free on 3:00 (used paddles on even swims)

400 I.M. kick
    1 minute rest
    4 x 200 free on 3:00 (used paddles on even swims)

300 I.M. kick
    1 minute rest
    2 x 200 free on 3:00 (no paddles)

100 easy

500 free pull with paddles and buoy

200 easy

4500 SCY

Thoughts:

1. It was my choice to use paddles on the 200 free swims. I felt like I was dropping my elbow on swims without them and so wearing the paddles forced me to have better form. Tomorrow, if I can get my swim in, I plan to follow Fort's suggestion of using fins and working my legs. No paddles tomorrow.

2. Discovered where my lower back stuff is coming from. I breathe on one side because the pool chemistry is not the greatest and thus, have to breathe every stroke. May use my inhaler next time to so that I can make attempt at breathing every three. My left side is not happy with the constant "twisting."

3. Encouraged I could make it through the workout. Hope to get in once a week with this group to get an endurance workout. Plan to make my other workouts between 2,000 to 3,000 yards and focus mainly on technique.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  17. Noodler Magnet, Aug. 12

by , August 12th, 2011 at 10:45 PM (The FAF AFAP Digest)
    Swim/SCY/Solo:

warm up:

600 various
    10 x 25 shooters on back

Main Sets:

10 x 50 fly drill
    1-4 & 6-9 single arm fly
    5 & 8 easy speed fly
    50 EZ

10 x 50 back drill w/turtles
    -- Love turtles for backstroke, after being indifferent for free. They definitely promote an EVF and a shallower arm pull. Shallower rather than deep works better for me on backstroke.

10 x 50 breast drill
    1-5 alternate dolphin and whip kick
    6-10 1 pull 2 kick
    50 EZ

16 x 25 fast dolphin kick w/board and fins @ :30

50 EZ

4 x 100 w/paddles @ 2:00
    50 scull + 50 free

Total: 3300

-----------------------------------------------------

I am a noodler magnate. I've been thinking about this phenomenon or awhile. When there is only one person per lane, noodlers and lap swimmers inevitably want to join my lane. Today, someone wanted to jump in my lane with an actual swim noodle around her waist. Seriously? And why me? I can only surmise that the principal reason is that I'm not a continuous lap swimmer, rest on walls frequently and hence can be more easily interrupted and asked to share. After many years of swimming during lap swim hours, I have also observed that women are always asked to share before men -- no matter which sex is asking. I am well used to sharing lanes. But I have to admit to be slightly perturbed when a slow poke with a super wide breaststroke kick who gravitates toward the middle of the lane chooses my lane instead of another slow poke lane. This even happened yesterday to Wolfy and me. Those of you who train with teams have no idea how frustrating this can be sometimes. Today, when I wasn't even sitting on a wall, someone stopped me in the middle of one of my 50 flys. Seriously?

I did mostly a recovery workout today with a sprint endurance kick set. Then I crawled through absolutely appalling traffic to Pittsburgh. Rush hour apparently starts at 2:00 pm in the DC suburbs on Friday.

Hoping tomorrow will be more fun. I'm out of the pool and onto roller coasters!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  18. Double FAST Fri Aug 12th 2011 scy

by , August 12th, 2011 at 06:05 PM (Ande's Swimming Blog)
    FAST Fri Aug 12th 2011 scy

Tyler Coached
    UT, main pool scy
    noon to 1:15 dove in 12:07
    wore blue camo jammer
    swam with Max & Enrique
    Beside Beth
    (got in the one of 2 lanes that have blocks when the lane lines are east west scy

WARM UP
    12 min choice

10 x 100 fr on 6:00 fast for time
    from a dive off the Blocks
    2 heats 2:00 apart
    did them:
    5 SDKs, 50 2 beat kick, 50 6 beat kick
    went:
    54 on #1 ,
    53's on 2 - 8
    skipped 9 and
    52 on #10

did 100 swim down after most hard 100's
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  19. FAST Fri Aug 12th 2011 scy

by , August 12th, 2011 at 05:51 PM (Ande's Swimming Blog)
    FAST Fri Aug 12th 2011 scy

Whitney Coached
    UT, main pool scy
    6:30 to 8:00 dove in 6:35ish
    wore blue FS PRO jammer
    swam with Todd
    Beside tyler, chris, & Larry

WARM UP
    20 min choice

10 x 100 fr on 6:00 fast for time
    from a dive off the side in
    2 heats 2:00 apart
    went: 57 on #1 , 4 56's & 4 55's, &
    53 on #10
    did around 100 swim down after most hard 100
    did most fast 100's: 50 2 beat kick, 50 6 beat kick
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  20. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -08/15/11

by , August 12th, 2011 at 01:14 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    We are back to short course yards starting today

SCY
    WARMUP:
    2 X 200 3:30
    4 X 100 1:30
    8 X 50 :50
    Descend 50's 1-4/5-8

1 X 200 Kick 4:30
    2 X 100 kick 2:15
    4 X 50 kick 1:15
    50's: 25 fast/25 easy
    1 X 100 easy swim

18 X 50 1:00
    #4-8-12-16 are fast
    #17-18 are easy
    All choice

3 X 300 5:15
    3 X 200 3:30
    3 X 100 1:45
    Within each distance, #1 swim is IM, #2 is 50 stroke/50 free, #3 is free.

WARM DOWN: 4 X 50 easy 1:00

4800Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts