View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

Spice up your smoothie!

Rate this Entry
OK So I had a meet today first LCM of the year...100 BR 1:30.x and the 100 FR 1:11.09 both pretty good times for me. Previous best were 1:29.x and 1:13.x so I am happy considering I only got in the LCM pool 2x since Nats.

Both swims felt OK and I didn't have any where is the wall moments in either race, so I conclude my conditioning has paid off this year into a general boost to my abilities.

Made a smoothie tonight and added ginger to it. Ginger is a natural anti inflammatory and analgesic, so I'm going to include a little sliver into my smoothies to aid general aches and pains that come with training.
It's adds a little kick which I don't mind either...

Submit "Spice up your smoothie!" to Digg Submit "Spice up your smoothie!" to del.icio.us Submit "Spice up your smoothie!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spice up your smoothie!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds nice, and those are very similar times to what I just did yesterday too (but I did an 800 first). I think if we ever get a chance to swim events in the same heat, we could have a nice race.
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    Sounds nice, and those are very similar times to what I just did yesterday too (but I did an 800 first). I think if we ever get a chance to swim events in the same heat, we could have a nice race.
    Yes, Tim it'd be great to have a proper race...it's always good fun to race people that are your age and speed or thereabouts. Fingers crossed for MESA--we'll have to talk about entry times nearer if it's a "GO"