View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

Tornado Day

Rate this Entry
Well, we had day 2 of hte meet today and the morning session went off without much of a hitch I swam a :30.x in the 50 FR in a jammer and a 37.x in the 50 BR with my flag brief. I'm pretty happy to pop those times. Both faster and according to the converter I use...spot on my Nationals times...so I am happy.
The 50 BR was comical, I was the only over "Boy 13 and over" to swim it..so I won! LMAO

I got a comment form one of the kid's as I walked past he said "That was sick!" I just said thanks...I thought agreeing with him would look bad...hehe. I was left amped by the swim though.

I have more meets this summer as I've joined USA and paid dues to the team, so I am hoping the extra practice at racing LC will show up for Zones. I'm thinking that maybe I should stump up for a nice racing brief, an aquablade at least. Unless Roque is reading this and wants to mail me a Q...LOL.

Tornado watch all afternoon delay the meet for about 45 minutes due to a thunderstorm but besides that things were fine. Then we got home at 8pm and found we had no power!!

Submit "Tornado Day" to Digg Submit "Tornado Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Tornado Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tornado Day" to Google

Updated June 7th, 2010 at 08:24 AM by SwimStud

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I picked up this suit for $49. FS Pro Jammer

http://www.all-americanaquatics.com/...le-jammer.html

And the extra long course racing, I think it absolutely helps.