View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Recovery Day, Monday Jan. 19

Rate this Entry
by , January 19th, 2009 at 05:27 PM (1111 Views)
Just a short recovery swim today. Ande told me he's not too sore after meets, but I always feel pretty for a couple days. Hoping to get in a good workout tomorrow, although my kids are out of school for the Inauguration, which could prove problematic.

SCM at the hot gym pool:

700 warm up
8 x 100 back on 2:00
300 C/D
20 minutes in the hottub

Paul Wolf and I were chatting about 200 IMs. We decided it would be much better if you could swim the strokes in any order you wanted. I would definitely opt for fly-breast-free-back, if that were an option.

Submit "Recovery Day, Monday Jan. 19" to Digg Submit "Recovery Day, Monday Jan. 19" to del.icio.us Submit "Recovery Day, Monday Jan. 19" to StumbleUpon Submit "Recovery Day, Monday Jan. 19" to Google

Updated February 10th, 2009 at 10:29 AM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

You know what would make IMs truly better? An ice cold beer between each stroke. Maybe you could bring that up to the meet director the next time you are, um... sandbagging
    Hadn't thought of that, but it's an excellent suggestion. I'm sure I could hold my own in that relay against the lightweights.

Didn't sandbag too much this weekend -- well, I had no idea what my times would be. But the meet director came right over to ask me how I liked the 200 IM when I was practically dead on the wall at the end.