View RSS Feed

Chicken's Nuggets

That's not a pool. THIS is a pool!

Rate this Entry
I'm back!! Escaped from the Penal Colonies where I had the joy of swimming in The Entrance Ocean Baths. Like swimming in the ocean only with the sharks strained out )

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buP7DVz4zlg"]YouTube- VID00165.avi[/nomedia]

Submit "That's not a pool. THIS is a pool!" to Digg Submit "That's not a pool. THIS is a pool!" to del.icio.us Submit "That's not a pool. THIS is a pool!" to StumbleUpon Submit "That's not a pool. THIS is a pool!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Does it strain out jellies too?
    haha not sure. There was a little fish in it one day.
    Beautiful, Amanda! Now THAT'S the kind of open water swimming for me!!! Right alongside the ocean, yet nicely encased in concrete.

Ahhhh...
    The sharks strained out! Oscar Wilde has been reincarnated in a heterosexual woman! Not that that is much of a stretch.
    BTW, I also liked the use of the rectal thermometer to gauge the water temperature, though I wondered if the duck's rubberized body heat might have skewed the readings.
    Welcome back to the USA COS!!!!
    It looks like you are the only person brave enough to swim in the Ocean Baths! Were there lifeguards or did the ducky have the honors?
    Very cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim thornton
    heterosexual woman!
    I'm blushing!

Bob that was the only time I was alone there. There were usually 3 or 4 other people swimming. One morning I walked in on the mens' club (The Tuffs) hosting a swim meet against Narrabeen. They said they only swim in the winter because the pool's too full of noodlers in the summer