View RSS Feed

bzaks1424

My favorite set so far:

Rate this Entry
I'm not usually one to blog about my workouts - but last night I had a super challenging and fun set. The design was relatively simplistic, but the overall affect was fantastic! I couldn't sleep for hours.

18 x 100

Super simple, but broken down it was actually a little more than just that.

3 x {
2 x {
3 x 100
1st Set: 1 & 2 on 1:45, 3 on 1:40
2nd Set: 1 & 2 on 1:40, 3 on 1:35
3rd Set: All 3 on 1:45 w/ last 25 sprint
}
Rest 30 sec
}

During the 1st set - I was doing really well! 10-15 seconds rest on the 1:45 and 5-10 seconds rest on the 1:40.

During the 2nd set - I was doing alright for the first half. After that 1:35 I got less than 2 seconds rest. So the 4th 100 I was getting less than 5 seconds rest, I decided to pull the 5th and managed to wing about 10 seconds rest. I'm a much faster puller.

Finally during the 3rd set, I died off. My first 3 100s were okay, but my last 3 were terrible. I was barely making 1:45 at the end.

In conclusion - that set rocked my world. It was fun, it was fast and I would love to do 1,000 more like it. The end.

Submit "My favorite set so far:" to Digg Submit "My favorite set so far:" to del.icio.us Submit "My favorite set so far:" to StumbleUpon Submit "My favorite set so far:" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not the end, my friend.

Just the beginning!