View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Yawn Meh Wed, Feb 4

Rate this Entry
by , February 4th, 2009 at 03:46 PM (1688 Views)
Workout:

No swim
No run
No spin
No heavy, or even medium, weights
(I am being a good, obedient taperer.)

morning nap
30 minutes at gym: very light weights, core, RC, stretch
5 minutes hot tub
5 minutes steam room
5 minutes shower

Taper Update:

No taper munchies yet
No taper bitchies yet, though the fam has been warned
No feeling crappy yet
No hyperactivity detected yet
No dysthymia

Started to ponder my next meet after Auburn, which will be the Albatross Open on March 21. As usual, the order of events leaves something to be desired, with the fly-back-free 50s crammed in the last hour. (The Little Devil refuses to change the order of events each year like a good meet director.) Since this meet is on the weekend of JOs, my entries will be decided by what time Mini-Fort is swimming in finals. I may have to leave early. Last year, I swam 100 fly-50 fly-50 free-mixed 200 free relay. This year, I will do 100 fly and 100 back, and either the 50 fly or 50 back if time permits. I will be sad if I have to miss the relay because our mixed GMUP relay was #1 last year.

http://www.pvmasters.org/entry/ancm0309.pdf

Submit "Yawn Meh  Wed, Feb 4" to Digg Submit "Yawn Meh  Wed, Feb 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Yawn Meh  Wed, Feb 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Yawn Meh  Wed, Feb 4" to Google

Updated February 10th, 2009 at 10:21 AM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Awwwww, no social this year? BUMMER!
    I know ... I hate the timing of the meet ... The social was very fun last year. That's where I first met Mermaid. But, I would go to Mother Hell for missing my kid swim in finals. Looks like the 200 evilstroke will be around 7:00 pm or so, so absent a major choke in prelims, I gotta be there.
    Totally understand. I won't be much fun anyways after running a marathon and sitting at the pool all afternoon anyways.
    I won't be much fun anyways
    This is just begging for a witty slam! Where's Geek when you need him?
    I think Jules will be doing the Phelpsian thing, except with beer!