View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Good luck, Self Pity, Soy Jimby

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I was all set to post this yesterday when Comcast had an outage in our area, cutting off Internet, TV, and land line phones at our house. I will try again and hope it is not too late...

G
O
O
D

L
U
C
K

Leslie!

Whip them Johnny Rebs down in 'Bama or wherever the hail Auburn is.

I have decided to leave the Self Pity part out. Now, to the sickbed, in the poor house, with the vultures of the IRS gathering in a roost on my headboard, a hasty retreat I beat.

Soy Jimby means, in Spanish, I am Jimby.

Soy Jimby means, in English, the specimen I am slowly turning into now that I am consuming soy protein and its various constituent isoflavones in amounts that have been virtually impossible to ingest over the vast majority of human history.

I suppose it is somewhat grammatically correct in Spanish to say, Soy Jimby y tambien soy Jimby, or "My name is Jimby and I am also this Jimby you see before you who is slowly being replaced, one molecule at a time, by soy."

I do not think any Spanish-speaking person has ever said this. Nor do I think that it is likely one ever will.

In any event, here is Silky mud in your eye. Forgive the misspelling in today's very short film's title. It should be "or" not "of."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJCXbrEDx4&eurl"]YouTube - Mud in Your Eye of How to Consume 25 g of[/ame]

Submit "Good luck, Self Pity, Soy Jimby" to Digg Submit "Good luck, Self Pity, Soy Jimby" to del.icio.us Submit "Good luck, Self Pity, Soy Jimby" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good luck, Self Pity, Soy Jimby" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a thick looking beverage!
    These are the ads for today's vlog. Hard to see how even the dumbest spider robot could think that I am touting soy to my fellow swimmers. Oh, well. Bottom's up, and mud in your eye!

Now Mucinex, there's a different product altogether.

Maybe its an old wives tale, but I always thought guys shouldn't take too much soy, something about developing too much in the chest. Is that not correct?

I do try to get more protein, including eating 1-2 Balance Gold bars a day. But most of mine (that isn't natural) comes from whey.
    Gnarly. I must be descended from a purely carnivorous band of humans because I find consuming practically any form of vegetable-based protein does not agree with me. I still eat my beans & lentils because I love them, but I aim to avoid soy protein. Maybe you'll get some extra propulsion in addition to some extra muscle, though.
    I enjoy a weekly tofu in black bean sauce, swimming in brocolli at a wonderful vegetarian reastaurant in Philadelphia (between 15th and 16th and Sansom).
    DELICIOSO!!!!!!!