View RSS Feed

Chicken's Nuggets

Chicken

Rate this Entry

How's this for a nice suit to wear for my October Catalina crossing?

Submit "Chicken" to Digg Submit "Chicken" to del.icio.us Submit "Chicken" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chicken" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

MMMMMM, shiny. It looks scratchy, is it?
    Speedo will hopefully stop by and tell you what kind of lure that would make you, and what kind of fish you will catch with it. Hopefully it is the friendly kind that helps you cross the... crossing.
    The aluminum foil might provide some thermal protection however, I heard sharks are attracted to shiney objects.
    The earrings could be tricky...maybe I should go with the gold one
    I think it's lovely, but I might turn out the lining a lil bit to show off that nice color against the raspberry straps. A tiny keel on each hip.
    Beautiful! But I do think you'll need some accessories to really make it work.

Are tiaras specifically prohibited under Catalina rules?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken of the Sea
    The earrings could be tricky...maybe I should go with the gold one
    Like a pirate?
    I don't think sharks will be able to see the shiny part, which will probably blend into the watery background.

What they will, therefore, be able to see are four pale cylindrical thrashing objects in a tight "school" all converging on one rounded object.

I do not pretend to speak shark, but I suspect that what these toothy marauders are most likely to make of the above scenario is this:

Oh, four white fish, two long well-fed ones, and two slightly shorter and less well-fed ones, have all gathered around this spherical object, no doubt a puffer fish, and are attacking it.

Must be tasty!

Why don't I steal the puffer fish, and while I am at it, eat the school of white fish, too?
    Now is ze time on Sprockets vhen ve dance.

Don't know about sharks, but tuna like shiny stuff. I'll be wearing black in the ocean this weekend- tres goth, maybe eyeliner too.