View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

Easy swims into last meet

Rate this Entry
by , August 2nd, 2011 at 02:08 PM (745 Views)
Today I swam on my own.

500 warm up
free back free breast/fly free

100 kick board
100 swim
100 kick back
100 swim
100 kick back
100 swim
100 kick back
100 swim

I'm pretty sure that's what I did. I lost count after 3 and got mixed up on odds/evens, so around the 4th I knew I was off when I was counting my kick as evens.

Stretching on deck

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At this point, I am going to just be as rested as I can possibly be, with complete disregard to meterage, # days swum, speed, etc.

I heard a rumor that this A/BB Champs meet is going to be SCY in prelims due to the number of entries. That would be totally fun! I swim on Sunday. We shall see!

The girls and my husband are going to see the Circus. They go every year! Then we are going to Texas de Brazil for dinner. Claire loves that place. It's her birthday!

Submit "Easy swims into last meet" to Digg Submit "Easy swims into last meet" to del.icio.us Submit "Easy swims into last meet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Easy swims into last meet" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We have a Texas de Brazil near our house- keep meaning to stop by, but we talk ourselves out of it when we picture our 4 and 5 yo's there. Good luck!
    Prelims in SCY, finals in LCM?
    No! Finals at Texas de Brazil! heh heh!

I would assume they are LCM in finals.

Try to go with a coupon of some sort; kids eat at 1/2 price up to 12 yrs; do NOT order any desserts; they are really expensive and overkill at a buffet. You are better off eating cake & ice cream at home. Best seating is right when service starts - dinner at 5PM. Reason: you get the freshest cut of meats with the seasonings on the outside edges, and the fat, oh the mouthwatering fat bits! Plus it's not as crowded, at least the first 1/2 hour you are there! We aren't a see-and-be-seen family, all we want to see if more gauchos coming our way!
    Quote Originally Posted by chowmi
    No! Finals at Texas de Brazil! heh heh!

I would assume they are LCM in finals.

Try to go with a coupon of some sort; kids eat at 1/2 price up to 12 yrs; do NOT order any desserts; they are really expensive and overkill at a buffet. You are better off eating cake & ice cream at home. Best seating is right when service starts - dinner at 5PM. Reason: you get the freshest cut of meats with the seasonings on the outside edges, and the fat, oh the mouthwatering fat bits! Plus it's not as crowded, at least the first 1/2 hour you are there! We aren't a see-and-be-seen family, all we want to see if more gauchos coming our way!
    That's fantastic advice. We are going in the next week for sure now. I'll tell them Michelle sent us and will expect to be treated like kings and queens.