View RSS Feed

chaos

Full Speed Ahead

Rate this Entry
by , February 25th, 2009 at 01:16 PM (540 Views)
I have been feeling really slow lately. I certainly don't feel like I'm back in the swing of things yet and my teammates are already talking taper. To make matters worse, I just connected on FB with some of my old cycling buddies (25 years ago Kissina Cycling Club) and viewed photos of them doing laps up Mt Lemon for some early season training. It is still way to early to get on the roads here with the snow and residual frame rusting crud that lingers until that first post winter torrential downpour, so I popped in on a spin class on friday and monday... yoga saturday and monday (i am going tonight as well). My legs are screaming but I figure if I can stick it out a few more weeks, I'll be able to post some (at least) respectable times at New Englands.

did the geek set today:
2 x 500 on 7:00
4 x 100 im on 1:30
2 x 400 on 5:30
3 x im on 1:25
2 x 300 on 4:10
2 x 100 im on 1:20
2 x 200 on 2:50
1 x 100 im whatever is left

I warmed up about 1200 yds. but never got loose. I descended the free and tried to just cruise the IM's. I missed the interval on the second 1:20 (blame it on breaststroke)

Submit "Full Speed Ahead" to Digg Submit "Full Speed Ahead" to del.icio.us Submit "Full Speed Ahead" to StumbleUpon Submit "Full Speed Ahead" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments