View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wednesday, Oct. 15

Rate this Entry
Was having trouble with my asthma today and wheezing a lot. Had to take more rest than usual and do less lactate work. But, still, got some good work in. In general, I am doing more yardage than last fall-spring.

My SDKs have gone to hell. Didn't focus on them much the last 6 months or so as I swimming LC and then trying to do some more aerobic work. I'm having trouble staying under as a race goes on. Don't know if it's entirely due to lack of practice or also due to worsening bronchitis/asthma flare ups of the last year. Going to practice them more frequently and continue to use the MF to see if I can improve some.

Warm up:

500 swim
5 x 100 one arm fly drill on 2:00

Main set:

4 x 200 dolphin kick on back with MF on 3:00
100 EZ
6 x 25 UW shooters, no fins
100 EZ
5 x 50 AFAP back or fly on 3:30 with fins (went 26.5-27s or so), 50 EZ between each one
100 EZ
6 x 25 UW shooters, no fins (was easier the second time around)
100 EZ
4 x 200 dolphin kick with MF on stomach with board on 3:00
100 EZ

Total: 3850

Hoping to do one of Jonathan's fast 25 sets on Friday. Might only get in 4 swims this weeks, as I'm thinking of weights and a run tomorrow and I still plan to take Saturday off.

Submit "Wednesday, Oct. 15" to Digg Submit "Wednesday, Oct. 15" to del.icio.us Submit "Wednesday, Oct. 15" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wednesday, Oct. 15" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments