View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Victory Most Glorious!!!!

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Comments

Most excellent race summary there! Congratulations to you!

Dare I ask what you were awarded as a prize (besides heaping helpings of glory and bragging rights?)
    Nice time visiting John? At my last luncheon with PV folk, some, including Julie, were not sure that he in fact existed and was possibly a fictional character of your creation. They were not persuaded by my assertion that I had just spoken to him on the phone!

What are sea cucumbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by swimsuit addict
    Most excellent race summary there! Congratulations to you!

Dare I ask what you were awarded as a prize (besides heaping helpings of glory and bragging rights?)
    The Awards Committee has not yet decided what my prize will be, but I am hoping for a gold bandaid to cover the gash in my toe suffered at the pincer of a crab during a training swim yesterday.

Thanks for the congratulations. Though the field was small, everyone who entered was a fierce competitor, and the outcome was very much touch and go till the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Nice time visiting John? At my last luncheon with PV folk, some, including Julie, were not sure that he in fact existed and was possibly a fictional character of your creation. They were not persuaded by my assertion that I had just spoken to him on the phone!

What are sea cucumbers.
    Hello, monofinic mither! Having a very nice time visiting the best our DNA can ever be!
    To the victor goes the spoils! Are you spoiled Jim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinator
    To the victor goes the spoils! Are you spoiled Jim?
    In so many ways! But mostly the bacterial way.
    Did you catch the bus home in your speedo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken of the Sea
    Did you catch the bus home in your speedo?
    Actually, just about to leave in CRV!