View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Merry Christmas from Me and Kurt Dickson's Family!

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We are a handsome bunch, if I do say so myself.

Merry Christmas from me and mine to you and yours!
    Is Dr. Dickson wearing a swimming t-shirt in the family photo?
    I'm trying to remember. That photoshoot was such a blur. We had to do some many takes and retakes to get things right. Please note: as the tallest person in the extended Dr. Dickson family, I didn't want to upstage the paterfamilias, and thus I volunteered to lay down at the lovely materfamilias's feet.

Dr. Dickson was okay with this, as was Mrs. Dr. Dickson, especially given the efficacy of the enhancement product that the good doctor enclosed in my own copy of the Christmas card.
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    Is Dr. Dickson wearing a swimming t-shirt in the family photo?
    I like the son's tshirt pick of McDonald's. Glad to see the Dickson family approves of my food choice!!
    Merry Christmas to you too, and the brave Dr. Dickson for saying such a thing that will undoubtedly bite him back. Avoidance of any mention of the day has led to such ridiculous things as a swimming buddy saying on Friday, "Have a good weekend."
    Next closest: Happy Solstice.
    The fleurs pushed my eyelids up a little. We are poised to commence the 3rd month of November.
    Are you demonstrating the entrance and exit points of the Festivus pole? Or a spiky bit of the Weekend Tree?
    seems like some copyright infringement jimby...

Apologies for my lack of (Christmas card) decorum (summer pic, t-shirts) but that is what I do best...

Merry Christmas/kwanzaa/festivus/Hannukah from Breckenridge
    Quote Originally Posted by ViveBene
    The fleurs pushed my eyelids up a little. We are poised to commence the 3rd month of November.
    ViveBene! This may be the most enigmatic snippet of commentary that my vlog has ever received.

Can you elaborate a bit? Or was this the product of Ambien and Nog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Dickson
    seems like some copyright infringement jimby...

Apologies for my lack of (Christmas card) decorum (summer pic, t-shirts) but that is what I do best...

Merry Christmas/kwanzaa/festivus/Hannukah from Breckenridge
    Dr. Dickson! No need whatsoever to apologize for wearing a t-shirt in this photo. As I am sure you and our fellow Dickson family members recall all too well, my "Life is Crap" t-shirt was in the wash the day we gathered together to have our photo taken, and rather than wearing my only other t-shirt--i.e., my own McDonald's one identical to your son/my adopted brother's--we decided I should go shirtless.

If anything, it is I who should be apologizing for lack of decorum, adoptive dad!

Oh, would you mind if I took the car keys tonight?
    Nice shirt.
    All kidding aside, that's a fine and happy looking family, Kurt. No comment about Jim...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Nice shirt.
    I love this shirt.

Krampus put it under the tree of one of the neighbor children, and I stole it.

Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    All kidding aside, that's a fine and happy looking family, Kurt. No comment about Jim...
    I don't think you quite understand what transition has taken place here.

I am a Dickson family member now. We are just awaiting the right viral vector to transplant Dr. Dad's swimming genes to me, but legally, the transition is already complete. By squatting on their Christmas card, I have established my full rights as a Dickson including, though not limited to, inheritance and conjugal rights.

Now, if only I can figure out how to get that bastard Cletus removed from the will...
    Quote Originally Posted by jim thornton
    just awaiting the right viral vector.....conjugal rights.
    Clever...a viral vector to get all my nonexistent inheritance.

...good luck with the conjugal rights...I have them right now and I must say, they have been "theoretical" at best...
    I'm not just talking about the first wife, Dr. Dickson! Since I am not technically a "blood" relative yet, I figure there's no chance of creating mutant monstrosities (well, other than the normal risk that might come from an infant receiving half its genome from me) if I get close to my new sisters, if you get my (genetic) drift.

And I also include in the number of potential recipients of my gametes the various pioneer women, one of whom is Cletus's mother, though I suspect here the odds of monstrosities does become rather overwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Nice shirt.
    Thanks! Next year, I am hoping our whole extended Dicksonian line will wear matching t-shirts with this philosophy proudly proclaimed on each chest.
    How's the male enhancement info working out, son?
    And I have never seen that t-shirt. Was it an xmas present? Saw a pug t-shirt the other day that reminded me of you!
    Merry Christmas to the Dickson's and their newest addition to the family!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    How's the male enhancement info working out, son?
    It has really helped!

My back and nostril hair have never been so lustrous, thick, and inviting to members of your gender who can't wait to run their fingers through it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast