View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sat., March 3

Rate this Entry
60 minutes of stretching and RC/scapular exercises.

Gull (who is recovering rhomboid tendonitis) gave me these rhomboid stretches: http://www.ndortho.com/Pt_Advisor-WE...oid_Strain.pdf. The middle of the back can be a hard spot to stretch. I especially like the doorway stretch.

Suit(s) Report:

Tried on my Arena X-Glide. Like it very much. It's similar to the LZR Elite. Slightly different material. I wish the top half were slightly smaller. Not sure if I should keep it or not ... My LZR Elite seems to fit better on top, though it is not as compressing in the legs (probably all stretched out). Edit: I'm going to send back the Arena suit for the next size down. In my (expert haha ) view, it should have taken longer to get on even with Glide. Thanks to Teen Fort (who will only wear B70), I have also gotten my hands on a used FS3. I managed to wedge my body into it without undue trouble. So I may give that suit a whirl tomorrow and see it it is deserving of the recent bad press. Tt is certainly more compressing in the legs than the LZR Elite and has a very different feel.

Still planning on 50 breast/50 fly/50 back tomorrow.

Submit "Sat., March 3" to Digg Submit "Sat., March 3" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat., March 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat., March 3" to Google

Updated March 3rd, 2012 at 06:15 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck in the meet--that sounds like a fun 50s line-up. And thanks for the suit reports!
    After today's rip in a used FS3, I will NOT be purchasing any FS3 product.