50 EZ

3 x (25 no breath free + 25 EZ) @ 1:30
50 EZ

4 x 50 burst + cruise
100 EZ

Total: 1500

Hottub, 10 min

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just got in an easy swim with a few bursts. Was chatting with a teammate of mine who showed up over lunch hour. Then had to rush off to do something with Lil Fort's class.

I have stocked provisions for my demanding son Jimby. Off to stretch before he arrives.

My only whine about the meet is that I'm in heat 2 lane 1 for my 50 fly split. I hate lane one because it's adjacent to the diving well where people are warming up and warming down. You could literally get kicked by a wide breast kick. I wish they'd close the diving well during the meet, but I think they need the space.

Unlike last year where I was very nervous pre-meet, I'm calm and ready to go. Probably good, as I may need to provide therapy to Jimby. I am hoping his cold is either fictional hypochondriasis or gone.

Submit "Friday, March 16" to Digg Submit "Friday, March 16" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, March 16" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, March 16" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Have a wonderful meet!
    Good luck and have fun at the meet!!! I'm sure we'll see more records broken.

Jimby should take you out for a nice dinner after the meet
    Thanks!

We are going to the organized swimmer social after. We do every year!
    Good luck at the meet, go get em!!

I'm surprised they don't find a way to rope off the section of the diving well that's directly adjacent to the meet in progress, I agree that seems like a crap lane to have to be in. Hopefully people will be mindful of the meet in progress and back off from that area during races.
    Make sure you bring moist toilettes for Jimby's sensitive derriere...good luck.