explosive leg press, 270 x 3 x 12
push press, 40 x 3 x 8
overhead squats, 45 x 1 x 8, 55 x 2 x 8
power squats, 210 x 3 x 8
seated narrow grip row, 70 x 3 x 12
knee tuck jumps, 3 x 6
altitude drops, 2 x 8

Swim/SCM @ gym pool:

Only had about 40 minutes, so did a mini-speed set. I would have liked another 1000 of Garbagio, but had to rush off. Since I was in the pool almost 2 hours again yesterday, I still feel quite righteous.

450 various

5 x through:
4 x 25 burst + cruise
25 EZ
-- various: free, fast hands breast, fast doggy paddle, dolphin, back spin

125 EZ

Total: 1200 m

Stretch/Yoga, 45 min

Did not neglect my stretching today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unlike Water Rat, , I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow! It's a gorgeous spring day here. I wish gorgeous days weren't associated with allergy problems. The pollen count is very high here, and I can feel the effects.

Jimby signed up for Nationals today. So it looks like our Fort-Stud-Speedo-Jimby carpool down to NC is a go!

Submit "Friday, March 23" to Digg Submit "Friday, March 23" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, March 23" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, March 23" to Google

Comments

Great news on the Carpool...cheaper for all and environmentally friendly which will make Dave Barra happy!

I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow...but tonight I'm soaking in the hottub!
    So, are you all cramming into your speedster, Fort, to make good time to NC or taking something a bit more roomy? I assume the RV route is off?
    Tell me again what are "good mornings" Have a great day off i am back off the taper and training 6 weeks for spring nationals all of of sudden the lanes feel up hill again and thedry lands soreness kicks in I lover eading your blog It keeps me going Leslie
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimStud
    Great news on the Carpool...cheaper for all and environmentally friendly which will make Dave Barra happy!

I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow...but tonight I'm soaking in the hottub!
    Looked very longingly at the hot tub as I scurried out.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    So, are you all cramming into your speedster, Fort, to make good time to NC or taking something a bit more roomy? I assume the RV route is off?
    We would never fit in the convertible! The trunk barely fits my equipment bag. Durango all the way.

RV off as Stud and I refused, despite the other two wanting to have a life experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by sglines
    Tell me again what are "good mornings" Have a great day off i am back off the taper and training 6 weeks for spring nationals all of of sudden the lanes feel up hill again and thedry lands soreness kicks in I lover eading your blog It keeps me going Leslie
    Only 5 weeks now!

Good mornings are a fantastic lower back and glute exercise: http://www.livestrong.com/video/2527...ning-exercise/
    Carpooling also means you can split the parking fees. Last weekend with then NCAA tourney and Zone Sectionals parking was expensive at the coliseum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    RV off as Stud and I refused, despite the other two wanting to have a life experience.
    I think the RV would be a hoot for a 2 day non-champ meet but after a 6 month season of HIT, and the taper bitchies..the carpool down will prob be enough close proximity time for most of us.

...and I'm a diva sprinter anyhow...
    Quote Originally Posted by aquageek
    Carpooling also means you can split the parking fees. Last weekend with then NCAA tourney and Zone Sectionals parking was expensive at the coliseum.
    Good point. Though we aren't all staying at the same hotel. Shuttles galore too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimStud
    I think the RV would be a hoot for a 2 day non-champ meet but after a 6 month season of HIT, and the taper bitchies..the carpool down will prob be enough close proximity time for most of us.
    Let's hope Jimby doesn't sing the whole way ...