View RSS Feed

Grandma Got Run Over By A Swim Team

Surgeries #1 & 2, Right Arm 03/30/12

Rate this Entry
Surgery on Right Arm today. Didn"t have to report to the hospital until 8:30am, so got in one last workout!!

500 Back/Free
400 P, speedplay by 25's
3 x 300 stroke/free w/15 sec rest between each
9 x 100 free on 1:30
100 easy
4 x 4 cycle speed play on :30
300 kick
4 x 200 P
200 cooldown
Total: 4200
Jen came today & swam the last 1200 w/me - swam w/Danielle & Muriel (ATAC) for first 3000 - nice to have some kids get in my lane for a change.
LOVE the looks I got on peoples faces at the hospital when I told them that I went to practice before my surgeries today. Priceless!
On the other hand (ha, pun!) my hand & elbow are killing me. Will be taking advantage of the Percocets prescribed.

Submit "Surgeries #1 & 2, Right Arm 03/30/12" to Digg Submit "Surgeries #1 & 2, Right Arm 03/30/12" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgeries #1 & 2, Right Arm 03/30/12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgeries #1 & 2, Right Arm 03/30/12" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job at the meet! I missed the report before.

Hope the surgery went well. I hope you will be pain free as a result.
    Thanks Fort! And me too!
    Good for you to get in a pre-hospital workout! Wishing you all the best during your recovery.
    Thx swimsuit addict! I'd just shorten it and call you "addict" but that would be rather presumptuous, wouldn't it - considering I'm the one taking the Percocet this week?!! I think this month off will hopefully not only (eventually) improve my arm strength, but will also make me super hungry to go after it in the pool. Just noticed that the PAN AM Masters is in Sarasota next summer - only 6 hours from home! I am totally there!!