5 x 50 @ 1:30
25 EZ speed free + 25 EZ @ 1:30
-- went high 11 to high 12s
50 EZ
4 x 50 dolphin burst + cruise @ 1:30
50 EZ

Total: 1800

ART, 30 min

Had my chiro work on my calves, which were still cramping on the shooters (though not thereafter). Dunno, maybe my electrolytes are messed up this week. Have been slamming some today.

Acupuncture:

This was my second session. I figure I'll try it 2x a week for 4 weeks and see if it helps. I'm not expecting it to do anything for my labrum, of course. But it might help bring blood flow to the other injured/sore areas of the shoulder and scapula. And provide some pain relief. It seems like a good combo with PRP. Speaking of which, my chiro mentioned that he understands that the second session of PRP is the worse in terms of sensitivity and pain. Oh joy, I can look forward to that after nationals.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Glad I only did a mini instead of a hard speed workout yesterday. After some relative rest and a decent night's sleep, I feel better today. Though I'm hoping for one more night of good sleep since I probably won't be racking up sleep hours this weekend.

Psych sheets for Colonies Zones:
http://www.patriotmasters.org/Coloni...ults/index.htm

Submit "Thursday, April 12" to Digg Submit "Thursday, April 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday, April 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday, April 12" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , ART

Comments