View RSS Feed

Of Swimming Bondage

Busy, busy

Rate this Entry
Since essentially neglecting the rest of my life for an orgy of swimming between Nationals and the SCAR** Swim Challenge (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater), I've been swamped and trying to dig myself out of the hole I created in the rest of my responsibilities. I still owe myself and my loyal 1.23 readers a writeup on the second lake swim (*attempt*), but will try to get to that tomorrow night. I took Sunday through Tuesday off except for swimming a 50 on Monday and a 100 on Tuesday (and, yes, I flogged those since I'm still behind my GTD goal).

Today I started back and have a plan for 1-2-3-4-5K workouts over these 5 days to get myself back in the groove. Today's swim was:

• 100 free swim
  • 200 IM kick
  • 300 free pull w/buoy & paddles
  • 400 IM kick-drill-drill-perfect stroke swim

TOTAL: 1,000 SCM

** (in)Sane Crazy A$$ Retch Swim Challenge

Submit "Busy, busy" to Digg Submit "Busy, busy" to del.icio.us Submit "Busy, busy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Busy, busy" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Get back in the saddle Patrick! GTD waits for no one!
    and, yes, I flogged those since I'm still behind my GTD goal
    What goal did you set? Looks like you're at 193 miles, which is 13+ ahead of me. I set 500, same as last year, so I get another suit

Didn't you get mega mileage doing those lake swims last week?
    I toyed with many acronyms but I think you have something there Patrick.
    my loyal 1.23 readers
    I must be the .23 since I apparently just read the comments on everyones blogs.

I was a little worried that you had died between your last post and now from some over exertion problem, but I am sorta glad that it was only your typical over commitment problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain

I was a little worried that you had died between your last post and now from some over exertion problem, but I am sorta glad that it was only your typical over commitment problem.
    You can be the 0.2. I am the 0.03.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain

That was your own statement, Q! (At least wrt my workouts)

I am a regular reader as well.

You're allowed to take a couple days off Patrick.
    Me too Patrick, I count for at least 3/4 of your height, so that is about .43 of a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy
    You can be the 0.2. I am the 0.03.
    If you lose any more weight you will be .02.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Me too Patrick, I count for at least 3/4 of your height, so that is about .43 of a person.
    Are we going by height relative to pwb?!?!!

.01 That Guy, sorry.