View RSS Feed

flippergirl

I must go to my master work out...I must go to my

Rate this Entry
master workout tomorrow or I just won't feel right for the meet Saturday at Duke. I want to be lazy and say "part of your taper plan, baby. Take a vacation!"
But you see, it is the strength I gain from numbers, the other swimmers that will carry me through the 500 free, the 50 free and the 50 breast. I know it will provide the confidence I need. I've written it down and now there is no backing off. I know I don't have to work too hard. Few sprints, turns, focus on stroke and plans. Talk to the coach and say goodbye until Monday. Well, this is it. Here I go! Why is my heart in my throat already?
P.S. I am really not a girly girl but I painted my toenails peach so I would remember to keep my head down and dive for the peaches in the basket.

Submit "I must go to my master work out...I must go to my" to Digg Submit "I must go to my master work out...I must go to my" to del.icio.us Submit "I must go to my master work out...I must go to my" to StumbleUpon Submit "I must go to my master work out...I must go to my" to Google

Updated March 26th, 2009 at 04:52 PM by flippergirl

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments