5 x 50 burst + cruise @ 1:30
50 EZ
12 x 25
odds = up tempo @ :30
evens = EZ @ 1:00
100 EZ

Total: 1500

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pretty dull last couple days. Taper workouts are so mindless. And they're so short I never have any sense of whether I have "easy speed" and hence don't bother worrying about it. Taper b*tchies have not made an appearance either. Maybe I'm too happy watching all the swimming and track & field. And now I get to be deliciously lazy with only Fort Son at home. I'm also not stepping foot outside except when necessary. It was 103 when I was driving home from the pool.

Just had a chuckle hearing Rowdy misstate the rule on when you can take the dolphin kick on breast. lol

Submit "Thursday & Friday, June 28-29" to Digg Submit "Thursday & Friday, June 28-29" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday & Friday, June 28-29" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday & Friday, June 28-29" to Google

Updated June 29th, 2012 at 05:16 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts , Yoga

Comments

Rowdy's a freestyler, so you can't expect him to know the nuances of the evilstroke.

103? We call that spring or fall in these parts.

Enjoy the taper ... even I'm already looking forward to training hard again!
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    103? We call that spring or fall in these parts.

Enjoy the taper ... even I'm already looking forward to training hard again!
    Yeah, but it's oppressive here with the intense humidity. Extremely unpleasant!

I need a little break from the laser focus on HIT training.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Yeah, but it's oppressive here with the intense humidity. Extremely unpleasant!
    I know. Having grown up in Richmond, I'll take our 115 AZ summers any day over even a 90+ day in the Mid-Atlantic.
    I watched 3 nights worth of swimming OTs last night. Heaven! I've never been in a better swimming frame of mind. I so wish I were coming to Omaha!