Friday, June 29 2012
by, June 30th, 2012 at 08:25 AM (261 Views)
SCY @Fort Myers Aquatic Center
Air temp of 88, pool at 81, 100% water clarity.
Partly cloudy skies with humidity at 70%
200 FR EZ
4x50 on :50 desc 1-4
4000 FR Broken Swim
- 4(1x500 on 7:00, 2x250 on 3:30)
- 5:58, 2:54, 2:52
- 5:52, 2:53, 2:52
- 5:45, 2:51, 2:49
- 5:32, 2:42, 2:39 (w/paddles)
EZ 200 FR
- Today was the best day this week as far as feel for the water and FR stroke consistency.
- Before last round in the broken 4000 FR, took extra 30 seconds to put on paddles. I use medium size paddles for swimming FR as a full stroke (not as Pull w/buoy or tube) to swim fast with a strong pulling effort keeping stroke balanced with steady streamlined flutter kick.
- Will begin light drylands again on Sunday and rebuild in to my normal strength & body core circuit over the next two weeks.