View RSS Feed

Elise's Fitness Fun

Some more core

Rate this Entry
Yesterday, hit the weight room for some core work. First did a 30 minute spin class (I was late.). Then, did the following workout:

2 sets of 10 push-ups with bosu ball

4 sets of 25 sit-ups on incline with 12 lb. medicine ball

2 sets of 20 leg/knee lifts

100 bicycle crunches

Today, meant to have an active rest day, but got in a very small workout while encouraging kids on son's cross country team. It was 100 degrees when practice started. Got in 1/2 mile walk/jog to warm-up and then did 3 x 400 jogs with them, trying to encourage those who were struggling on the second half of a 6 x 400 set. Then did a 1/2 mile cool-down. Despite the heat, everybody was in good spirits after the practice.

Tomorrow, hope to slide into the club pool for a 2,000 meter workout before it opens up for 4th of July activities. Each year our pool has a greased watermelon water polo match on the 4th. Lots of good pizes for team that wins. Always all-men and a real macho kind of contest. About 7 years ago, I snuck in on the contest and those guys didn't know what to do. Rednecks have honor when it comes to women, so I was able to get away with much more than any of them ever could.

If I think about it, I will post a pic tomorrow of the brawl.

Submit "Some more core" to Digg Submit "Some more core" to del.icio.us Submit "Some more core" to StumbleUpon Submit "Some more core" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments