Wednesday, July 11 2012
by, July 11th, 2012 at 02:52 PM (350 Views)
LCM @FGCU Aquatic Center.
- Air temp of 86, pool at 79, 96% water clarity.
- Partly cloudy skies with humidity at 67%
- as 100 EZ DPS, 200 desc by 50 1-4
1x2000 FR Swim
- Desc effort by 500, 1-4
1x1000 FR Swim/paddles
- Increase pace by 200, 1-5
5x200 FR Swim/paddles on 3:00
- My daughter said she wanted to finish her Nancy Drew mystery book, so we ended up at FGCU this morning.
- Swimmig LCM felt really great after only SCY for the last six weeks.
- I was cruising most of the swimming today, and then had to work 200s #4 & 5 pretty hard because two young ladies from the FGCU College Swim Team were teasing me that I was swimming too slow, and on the last two 200s that I had to swim at their pace! Later I learned that Coach Neil put them up to it! It was hard, but fun to try and stay with them.