Rate this Entry
Drylands:

RC exercises
leg press, 250 x 4 x 8
leg adductors, 90 x 4 x 8
seated row, 70 x 4 x 8
push press, 50 x 3 x 8
back extensions w/25 lb plate, 2 x 15
single leg squat w/20 DBs, 1 x 8 each -- not a good idea after adductors and back extensions -- too much hamstring
tricep press, 40 x 4 x 8
power wheel roll outs, 2 x 15
straight leg raises, 2 x 15

Bike, 45 minutes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to gym today after more than a 5 week absence. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. Does anyone know about the timing of compression garments for speeding recovery? Do they ideally need to be donned right after a workout or is it fine it it's just sometime that day?

We are in the midst of another heat wave. Heated yoga does not appeal.

Submit "Tuesday, July 17" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, July 17" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, July 17" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, July 17" to Google

Comments

Hey, it's as soon after as possible...the idea is to prevent lactic build up..however, they seem to work pretty well when put on later...I love sleeping in the tights...my legs get trashed way quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonswimmer
    Hey, it's as soon after as possible...the idea is to prevent lactic build up..however, they seem to work pretty well when put on later...I love sleeping in the tights...my legs get trashed way quick.
    That's what I figured. I would roast if I tried to sleep in them! Mr. Fort does that sometimes.