View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

Monday on my own

Rate this Entry
by , July 23rd, 2012 at 11:28 PM (1026 Views)
Today was a very busy day so I did my own workout:

SCM, Baylor Fitness Center

400 warmup

200 kick
8 x 25 kick on :45 fast

200 pull
4 x 25's with stretch cord
catch the ride back
these you have to do hard and fast

200 swim
4 x 25's UW on :45
4 x 15 sec on wall, into fast 25 no breath until the end (about 30 secs total) (1:15 each)

5 x dives + sprint to the 15;
immediately climb out and walk back

extra minute, but not too long into..

1 x 50 from a dive
31. sort of dissappointing, actually.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today I was not exactly peppy, and swimming at an odd time due to my schedule, so I was quite happy with making myself get up and out of the water on the dives, then finishing with a fast 50. It was not as fast as I would like, and I knew right away I simply didn't have the umph and speed, but it was a solid effort. Plus it is so hard to start yourself and know really when you left!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I can hardly wait for my trip to Pittsburgh! I take the girls every year, and we always go to Kennywood! A few weeks later we will go to Breckenridge and chowsh will join us this year. Then one more blow out at Great Wolf Lodge!!!

I am going to get my haircut, eyebrows waxed, and a massage as part of a spa gift certificate from xmas. It's actually been a pain to try to schedule it as it cuts into my TV watching on the weekends. I think i'd rather just get more exercise stuff!

Submit "Monday on my own" to Digg Submit "Monday on my own" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday on my own" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday on my own" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments