good mornings, 75 x 4 x 8
adductors, 90 x 4 x 8
abductors, 110 x 4 x 8
captains chair leg raises, 2 x 20
knee tuck jumps, 10
altitude drops, 10

Bike, 45 min

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Getting ready to watch swimming! I was at the gym late this afternoon, so missed most of the spoilers. I did see the Missy Franklin win posted on the 400 IM thread. Really excited to see how she does it.

Submit "Monday, July 29" to Digg Submit "Monday, July 29" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, July 29" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, July 29" to Google

Comments

Really excited to see how she does it
    I think she's been getting tips from the HIT coach.
    Franklin really should go pro. Then again, it didn't work out too well for Hoff. Swim at college then.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    I think she's been getting tips from the HIT coach.
    The HIT coach sucks at long course.

I can't say I was too impressed with her start. But that second 50 was money.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    Franklin really should go pro. Then again, it didn't work out too well for Hoff. Swim at college then.
    She should probably just keep doing what makes her happy. Swimming college probably achieves that more than turning pro.
    We'll see...she doesn't swim for another 2-3 hours over here. Even though I know the results, but I really love to watch it on video.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    She should probably just keep doing what makes her happy. Swimming college probably achieves that more than turning pro.
    Swimming in college is definitely fun. There's a lot of fun to be had there, no matter what conference or division a person swims in.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Swimming in college is definitely fun. There's a lot of fun to be had there, no matter what conference or division a person swims in.
    You definitely didn't swim at my college. I have fun in Masters swimming.
    ...I can't say I was too impressed with her start. But that second 50 was money.
    It looked to me like she got off the wall pretty fast, (especially given that she is not known for a fast start) but was a little too long under the water before the breakout. No matter, she got it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    You definitely didn't swim at my college. I have fun in Masters swimming.
    Wasn't this your school? They're having fun, right?
    http://www.wtop.com/41/2773345/AU-sw...-and-I-Know-It-
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    It looked to me like she got off the wall pretty fast, (especially given that she is not known for a fast start) but was a little too long under the water before the breakout. No matter, she got it done.
    Yes. Since Seebohm was out in WR pace, Missy may have looked deceptively slow. Still, her UWs could use some work, though she had a good turn.
    Yes. Since Seebohm was out in WR pace, Missy may have looked deceptively slow. Still, her UWs could use some work, though she had a good turn.
    i thought her u/w's were dismal (and I should know!). but she is an incredible finisher. It's like she builds the whole thing. Her form is perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    i thought her u/w's were dismal (and I should know!). but she is an incredible finisher. It's like she builds the whole thing. Her form is perfect
    Yep, no one can beat her that last 15 meters.