View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

Back from Pittsburgh!

Rate this Entry
by , July 31st, 2012 at 02:53 PM (280 Views)
It was a great vacation. We went to Kennywood and were so lucky to hit a 4 hour window with great weather! It rained a lot while we were there.

I swam on Monday when I got back. I didn't workout while I was there. So last workout before was Tues 07/24 and then back to the pool on Mon 07/30.

SCM, Baylor Fitness Center noon workout

400 warm up

600 swim on 1:30 base
==>yes, I actually did this. It was so miserable and I lost count at the 150ish and was in agony of where the heck are we the rest of the time.

3 x 300's on 1:30 base
==>kicked 100 for each 150

6 x 200 on 1:30 base
I pulled these! Held 2:32 and 2:31's on 5 of them then picked it up on #6 to go 2:28. That was very good, considering the time out from water and vacation.

6 x 50 kick on 1:00
I just got thru these and did warm down on the last one.

The End
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Not much else. Watching the Olympics. So much drama with surprises in all televised events.

Just in a holding pattern for the next 2 weeks, continuing doing the workouts with nothing really specific in mind. Breckenridge vacation coming up in 2 weeks. We'll be gone for an entire week.

Submit "Back from Pittsburgh!" to Digg Submit "Back from Pittsburgh!" to del.icio.us Submit "Back from Pittsburgh!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back from Pittsburgh!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments