Workout 08/22/12: OW
by, August 22nd, 2012 at 10:54 PM (443 Views)
I got goosed tonight! Goose Pond in Lee, MA, that is.
Numbers and words tonight for a change ...
- 1.57 miles completed in 54:21, which you can view here.
- 39 fish and numerous large rocks viewed while swimming.
- 12 total swimmers, 10 with orange safe swimmer buoys, 1 wife and 1child joined in the fun.
- 1 great post-swim potluck: 2 chicken choices, 3 veggie plates, 9 various salads, 2 chip offerings, 1 box of wine or homebrew beer from a growler, 1 tin of brownies.
(My contribution included: 2 eggplants and green peppers, 4 tomatoes, and parsley from our garden, plus 3 potatoes and other spices, simmered into a great summer stew)
- 100 miles round trip (145 minutes total) on my motorcycle for 1 excellent swim.
- Now time for 800mg of ibuprofen, and some rolling around on 1 tennis ball before