View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 08/26/12:

Rate this Entry
Some more drylands for your viewing pleasure ...

- Rowing machine: 15:06, 3746 meters (highest total yet)
-Seated leg press w/ calf point: 3 x 10 (170, 190, 210)
- Back extenstions: 3 x 10 (did the last two sets holding 5# plate)
- Dips: did 6 sets of 3
-- 1 + 2: -50#
-- 2 + 4: -40#
-- 5 + 6: Unassited (first time ever)

Got home, mowed the lawn and cooked on the grill. I have 3 x5 sets pullups and 3 x 5 sets of chinups before hitting the hot tub. Now for the tennis ball torture before bed!

I have two more chances to swim at the Hoosick Falls outdoor pool before they close on Friday. The Rec Center looks to be coming along on schedule - should open after Labor Day. Wonder if I can get some cold water swimming in after they fill it up (and before they heat it)?

I also am thinking of that great Plymouth to P-Town swim that some of our brethren completed last week. Hmmm ...

Submit "Workout 08/26/12:" to Digg Submit "Workout 08/26/12:" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 08/26/12:" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 08/26/12:" to Google

Comments

Outdoor pool season is winding down here too. it's sad to have to say bye til next year to those pools.

I'd highly recommend that P2P swim . . . but then you knew that already didn't you?!
    I'm going to see how many times I can get in the Kiwanis pool before it closes on Friday. Such a bummer! Thankfully there's still the ocean here.

Are you doing any more OW races this year?
    I thought you might, Janet.

I'm all done with OW races, Susan. Looks like the Rec is scheduled to reopen on Sept 10, so I am looking towards scm season.
    Updated August 28th, 2012 at 10:05 AM by rxleakem