View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

Achey breaky Wednesday...

Rate this Entry
OK so first off the boiler was on the blink this morning so I had to waste time waiting in an 8-12 window for the guy to come and fix it.

I got to the pool in time for a swim but I knew I wouldn't get my lifting in before work, but here is the swim:

1000 w/u went 15:21 not too bad for me.
200 EZ
5 x 200 4:00 build EZ/HD by 50's. Went 3:10, 3:05, 3:00, 2:55, and 2:45. Not bad for 2k into a workout and from a push.
200 EZ
10 x 50 1:30 HD I could only muster about :35 to :37 but I slowed and lengthened my stroke for the last two and still made the same time...I guess tired and fast = thrashing.
100 EZ
3 x 100 Snorkel and paddles
4 x 50 Paddles

I wanted to lift after work but my arms are still sore from Monday's first day back so I skipped it...plus it was 7:30 and I was tired!

Submit "Achey breaky Wednesday..." to Digg Submit "Achey breaky Wednesday..." to del.icio.us Submit "Achey breaky Wednesday..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Achey breaky Wednesday..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a solid workout! You remind me, as usual, that I need to try the snorkel again. With Mini-Fort gone for 5 days, I can use hers. I fancy doing some AFAP 25 flutter kicks with them, among other things.
    That would be excellent for not having to bother neck with breathing..I may do that too.